Help with general inquiry

This is a discussion on Help with general inquiry within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I posted a question to cs on a support ticket on mykol, and Arthur said i needed to use general ...
Page: 1

wtf

Default Help with general inquiry

I posted a question to cs on a support ticket on mykol, and Arthur said i needed to use general inquiry section to get my help. Problem is, I cannot find where the general inquiry section is in mykol. My secret question is messed up and i cant change my pw.

Zaria

I believe when you go into your my kol, the first button (topic) is general inquiries

wtf

Originally posted by Zaria
    I believe when you go into your my kol, the first button (topic) is general inquiries
    I will go try right now, but i believe i hit all the buttons

Thanks

Zaria

ooops, its the last one.

wtf

First link i have is summit support ticket, and thats where i put my first ticket into cs. I used the other catagory. All those choices, are related to purchases, even the other.

Second chioce is mykol and no general inquiry in that section i can find

last chioce is log out

Zaria

wtf

Originally posted by Zaria

I dont have that option on mykol. Do i have to have premium to get that option. if so errrrrr. I dont really/hardly ever play anymore. Just want to be able to change pw.

But thank you for your pic. atleast i know im not crazy. just dont have that option for some reason

LOl.....just notcied you flamed me in your pic... this was an edit

Dragonfaire

yes dear kel you do have to have premium for it

wtf

Originally posted by Dragonfaire
    yes dear kel you do have to have premium for it

no prem ftl. maybe invest 10 usd(bronze) for general inquiry, so i can then sell account. right now with secret question all f'ed up. im screwed. Or let account rot.

God damn K2 sucks big D..K

Billy-ToC

k another question about the thing when u send a question to them useing that do they send a reply to the email? that u use for the acct?

no, you will see the reponse in your my kol screen.

if they ever answer. i submitted a ticket on 6-1, still no answer. so i still cant play on my laptop. today is last day of premium. forever if they don't respond.