Help i got a bill of 220$ of KO.....

This is a discussion on Help i got a bill of 220$ of KO..... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i tried to buy prem on my account and it filled all info of my credit card how i ...
Page: 1

Well i tried to buy prem on my account and it filled all info of my credit card how i used to do.
    and then didn't works i tried 8 times and now i have a bill of 220$ and not even prem can u please help me what to do.
    im from the netherlands and i cant call or something i think.... please help me!

Banned Senior Member

Only chance you have is to contact CS about it and they might refund 7 of the payments

Only chance you have is to contact CS about it and they might refund 7 of the payments[/b]
    I did but i think they gonna give automatic awnser i think..... have any other idea's ?

Banned Senior Member

Depends, do you adore your character? If not you can tell the CC company to chargeback 7 of the payments, even tho it will just get your character banned. Try CS and if they dont reply or give you an automated "redirect" answer, pm me

helnix

SUE THE FUCKERS THATS IT !!!

ive had the same problem myself and so have a couple of friends. two of my friends had their credit cards charge back the over-paid amount, but not the entire charge. so they were charge $40 for bronze premium, they had their credit card companies charge back $30 of that (this was after k2 offered the next couple of months of premium from the over charged amount, but they didnt actually give premium once that month ran out). they charged me $100 for gold prem, and after tons of tickets, they told me they couldnt refund my money but gave me the choice to either get the equivalent KC or have that amount saved to use towards the next months of premium ( i knew they wouldnt keep track of the fact that they owed me prem, so i went with the KC).

theyre impossible to work with, and i even went through their local BBB office to try and speed up the process.