Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Got Scammed

This is a discussion on Got Scammed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is the wierdst situation i've ever had few hours ago i played on my account all was good, now ...
Page: 1

this is the wierdst situation i've ever had
    few hours ago i played on my account all was good, now i tried to login again it said 'wrong password' same on logging the website
    i clicked the "recover password" and i got the reset mail to my email and so i did. then clicked the activate account. when i logged in i couldn't belive my eyes
    EVERYTHING i had was fucking gone!! all the items sealed and unsealed! checked the inn, half items were gone too
    the seal i had over spell scrolls thunder blast, thorn, impact etc was removed also, but they still there
    i'm pretty damn sure it's some kind of a bug or rollback becuase only a person who has the SQ can remove the seal and that person is ME
    did anyone else had the same issue??

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

this is the wierdst situation i've ever had
    few hours ago i played on my account all was good, now i tried to login again it said 'wrong password' same on logging the website
    i clicked the "recover password" and i got the reset mail to my email and so i did. then clicked the activate account. when i logged in i couldn't belive my eyes
    EVERYTHING i had was fucking gone!! all the items sealed and unsealed! checked the inn, half items were gone too
    the seal i had over spell scrolls thunder blast, thorn, impact etc was removed also, but they still there
    i'm pretty damn sure it's some kind of a bug or rollback becuase only a person who has the SQ can remove the seal and that person is ME
    did anyone else had the same issue?? [/b]
    As I said on msn.. It's sad when bad things happen to good persons
    I hope you get everything solved out <3

Banned

somebody else probably new the sq/and password to your account dont know u but sad to hear

dorpwn

only thing i can think of is this:
    its darkelf&#39;s account so he have SQ plus account payments
    u saying that when u tryed to log it was invalid password which means the password u put was changed
    so darkelf changed it through other account ticket, he have SQ so he enter and strip the account
    this things dont just "happen" always must be a reason the days of DB hacks are over
    good reputation of ppl means nothing, realy.. it has proven like a bilion times and i had experienced it myself too

that&#39;s all make sense now
    i guess dorpwn&#39;s right
    i should change the topic name to "Scammed by Dark3lf"
    that&#39;s really nice getting scammed by "so called good reputation guy"
    now i want everything you took back :angry:

KalaBunga Senior Member

i dont belive dark3lf would do something like that. did you checked your pc for keyloggers?.
    Ever taught the first acount owner hacked it? or something like that , he has all the info of the acount , and proablly made the most payments on it.
    i woudl trsut dark3lf wiht any of my acounts

well i did either
    we traded accounts. i gave him my priest account for his. i gave him my info first. when he tried to change the pass and email he put a wrong email
    and therefore he did not recieved the activation link. he was frustrasted he lost loads of money for account he can&#39;t use..
    still he gave me his account info. and i thought "that&#39;s a nice and trustable person"
    when i changed the account pass and email it went flat with no problem and i loaded it with my finest items
    so he sent c/s ticked about his problem and they did changed his password for the account i gave him without asking for proof of payment method
    after he changed the password he probably thought "why wouldn&#39;t i change the account i gave him pass too" and that&#39;s what he did
    so he can recover the usd money he lost from unsellable account he just got. i find it as a motive

Vacant was the earlier owner and i don&#39;t think he will do such thing 2 days after i got the account
    and no, i don&#39;t have keyloggers even if i did, the guy couldn&#39;t know the SQ unless he was the owner
    which leads me again to dark3lf..
    so i don&#39;t care if you think he&#39;s trustable you can make 100 deal with a person untill you get scam once by him

Eh wtf.. I was sleeping and I&#39;ve shitloads of messages on messenger. Anyways I know your blaming me and I would blame me too just because I was the previous owner. But you see I didn&#39;t even buy KC on it and you can check it on the website that last thing bought on it is gold prem about a month ago and that&#39;s when I got it. Vacant bought it for me and you can ask it. And I&#39;m sure Vacant would NEVER scam anyone that&#39;s for sure.
    I&#39;m really sad about that this happened because you&#39;re a good guy and I wish it was me instead of you.
    As I said I WILL do everything I can to get your account rollbacked to get the items you lost back. I&#39;m just sad to see that you blame me eventhough we did a good trade without problems and I did good trades before I did trades with you. Why would I take some god damn virtual items and ruin a friendship / friendships because of it? :/
    This really ruined my day but contact me on msn and maybe we&#39;ll come up with a plan to get your items back ^_^

only thing i can think of is this:
    its darkelf&#39;s account so he have SQ plus account payments
    u saying that when u tryed to log it was invalid password which means the password u put was changed
    so darkelf changed it through other account ticket, he have SQ so he enter and strip the account
    this things dont just "happen" always must be a reason the days of DB hacks are over
    good reputation of ppl means nothing, realy.. it has proven like a bilion times and i had experienced it myself too[/b]
    Yea I&#39;ve been saying that too, RANDOM hackings don&#39;t happen. That&#39;s why I&#39;m getting annoyed and frustrated of this situation. I&#39;m not that kind of man that fucks ppl over. So I&#39;m here and I want things sorted out. As I said earlier there is no need for me to steal virtual items because after all friends > knightonline.

If anyone wants to call me a scammer, blame me, has a solution or just support me on this shit you can add me to your msn. My msn can be found on my profile.

dorpwn

it realy doesnt matter if u bought things or not, u have account payments, u wouldnt buy that account without them.
    it could have been older account owner too but why wouldnt he do that to u and wait until char went to another hands? so i assume its you anyway.
    i dont belive u... like i said i have experience in this kind of things.
    i dont see how u can "help" either, ur not the victim here dont bulshit us with this "ruined my day" crap!

it realy doesnt matter if u bought things or not, u have account payments, u wouldnt buy that account without them.
    it could have been older account owner too but why wouldnt he do that to u and wait until char went to another hands? so i assume its you anyway.
    i dont belive u... like i said i have experience in this kind of things.
    i dont see how u can "help" either, ur not the victim here dont bulshit us with this "ruined my day" crap![/b]
    That really doesn&#39;t help neither of us. Because I didn&#39;t get any payment infos and you can confirm that from Vacant.
    Why the hell would I try to help him or post anything in here if I scammed him.
    Well grats you ruined my "e-reputation" with your accusations.
    I&#39;m still not gonna go away because I will try to help Fumar as much as I can. You can say what ever you like but that won&#39;t change the fact that Fumar lost his items. As I said if you really want to blame me use msn, I&#39;ll be there because I know I didn&#39;t do it.
    Well I think there is nothing more I can say, keep flaming me.

dorpwn

why would i add u to my msn? i have nothing to say to u, i said it all here ur a scammer
    how can u help fumar? u gonna say "OMG SCAMMER WHO EVER U ARE BRING BACK HIS ITEMS!!!" ???

why would i add u to my msn? i have nothing to say to u, i said it all here ur a scammer
    how can u help fumar? u gonna say "OMG SCAMMER WHO EVER U ARE BRING BACK HIS ITEMS!!!" ???[/b]
    I&#39;m pretty sure I can come up with something.
    You can balme me, you can call me a scammer but because I didn&#39;t do it I don&#39;t have anything to be afraid of.
    The truth will finally come out and then you&#39;ll owe me an apologize.

dorpwn

fumar is a good guy he doesnt deserve what u did to him.
    and trust me if fumar gets 0.01% from his items i would kiss ur feet.
    but that would not happen...

fumar is a good guy he doesnt deserve what u did to him.
    and trust me if fumar gets 0.01% from his items i would kiss ur feet.
    but that would not happen...[/b]
    Well I didn&#39;t do anything to him. But there is no way I can convince you because you have already made up your mind.
    But I already said I&#39;ll help him out and I&#39;ll do my best.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast