Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HELP I GOT HACKED !

This is a discussion on HELP I GOT HACKED ! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey well guys i have a lvl 57 warrior but why would some on hack me? its because i had ...
Page: 1

tunder31

Hey well guys i have a lvl 57 warrior but why would some on hack me? its because i had x2 rocs x2 we Wp and hanguk +7 tota exc +7 on ronark !.

Well what happend was i unseald my wepons to put in merhcnat last nite my tot and hanguk and i put up 3 peaces of valk armour as well.. every thing was going good i got DCd because there was that server restart thing and i didnt come bk on to next morning. so next moring i tried to go on ko but it wouldnt load so i installed the moradon patch agen and fixed it . so i logged on my char still has 22 days gold left and i saw it was naked on start screen i was like wtf im sure i had armur on logged on and my whole inn was gone and bouth my wepons hanguk and tota i lost my wepons 3 peaces valkreie about 250m cash and pots and scrolls and shit so like 1.6bil worth of items on ronark onyl stuff what was left were my rocs we and wp.... and i tried log on to site today send in a ticket and it said this/that account is not activated.. do you no what happend or if i could get my stuff back??

Bukowski

no one had info to your account but you....ever in the history of the acct?

tunder31

pardon i didnt get that?

BlackLabel

he means are you the origional owner?

tunder31

no my m8 gave it but i changed every single bit of info

Bukowski

yeh thats what i meant...sorry i thought after i wrote it it was a bit weirdly worded...sorta like the double "it" in this post. Sorry to hear that man...even if you changed everything there still may have been a way for the original owner to get the info back maybe a back-up e-mail on the acct or some such. But if the guy is your real-life friend then i dont know.

tunder31

no hes not my real life mate but hes a real good in game mate and yes he dose have the secoundary email to the account.. and i asked him today i was on vent with him he knew nothing about it but i am still a bit suspicious but is there any way to get my stuff back?

Bukowski

None that I can foresee man.....If it was the account itself then probably so but since it is items then i dont see any way of getting them back. sorry for your loss.

theRUSSIAN

GARY NOO GARRY NOOO FUCK... THIS CANT BE HAPPENING CRIST ALL MIGHTING... omfg, dude this blows ... FUCK...i dont even know wat to say... omfg i wish you didnt unseal all your shit... im speachless... soo much shit was on that accout SHIT SHIT SHIT... keep us posted on vent

tunder31

yea man its gay the one day i do unseal something i get hacked... i hope i can get it back

subject

sad thing... never had someone i knew hacked that bad, gary is good player dont know why someone would hack

tunder31

yup legend its uber gay bump

no hes not my real life mate but hes a real good in game mate and yes he dose have the secoundary email to the account.. and i asked him today i was on vent with him he knew nothing about it but i am still a bit suspicious but is there any way to get my stuff back?[/b]

no1 is real good in this foking game...

thedevilsmanner

We can't never trust someone..
    Because as you said you asked to the guys who gived the account to you ..
    He said he didn'T know about that..
    But I'm sure he know a lot !

So Its sad to hear.. :S
    And create ur own account..
    You wont get hacked

tunder31

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast