HELP! LOGIN DOES NOT EXIST! :S

This is a discussion on HELP! LOGIN DOES NOT EXIST! :S within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well today i was trying to log in the game and i get the invalid password message, i was like ...
Page: 1

llJuanMall

Well today i was trying to log in the game and i get the invalid password message, i was like wtf?! cause i didnt log in in like 2 week now. Well i got in ko website and got my pass reset, no problem. NOW im trying to get in with the new password but i get a message saying "Login name does not exist" WTF is this!?!?!?!?!?!
    help h34r:

llJuanMall

Another thing, if i try typing my ID with the old pass, i get an invalid pass message however if i type my ID with the new password it says that there is no such ID. HELP

Banned

make sure u go to ur email addres and read all the emails from k2...there might be a new one and u might need to reactivate ur account

Cammers91

make sure u go to ur email addres and read all the emails from k2...there might be a new one and u might need to reactivate ur account[/b]
    Yeah Take A Look At The Email Address Inbox First.

llJuanMall

nothing .... well maybe it takes a bit of time...... :unsure:

React

or make sure your typing it in your ID without spaces..correctly happens to me sometimes

llJuanMall

i know im doing it right, i dont even type my pass or id i copy and paste them.... :S

React

that could be y......try it once..slowly

llJuanMall

that could be y......try it once..slowly[/b]
    that was the first thing i did before making this topic nothing works ....

llJuanMall

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexa

u must re-activate ur acc after changing password. somewhat u didnt got ur pass seems u r using hotmail. try to see explanations on official site

llJuanMall

u must re-activate ur acc after changing password. somewhat u didnt got ur pass seems u r using hotmail. try to see explanations on official site[/b]
    yeah im using hotmail, what should i do then?? :huh:

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Your password is too long. Try typing the first 12 letters..

llJuanMall

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Darkelf I LOVE U !!!! xDDDDDDDDDDD
    SAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    THXS a lot man, i really appriciate the help, it works now if i type only the first 12 letters of the password!!!! w00000000000000000000000000000t!!! im so happy

thxs everyone