help with KNIGHT CASH

This is a discussion on help with KNIGHT CASH within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok when i go to buy g1 credits were i go to select payment there is no credit card option ...
Page: 1

ok when i go to buy g1 credits were i go to select payment there is no credit card option only like esn and pay by cash anyone know whats going on or how to fix?

Banned

well thats kinda strange, i loged my friend priest few days ago and he had same shit there, so i was not able to buy him some g1 directly thru my cc, but i got that cc option at my acc, so wondering why he got there completely diff menu

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Go to the gamers first web site and log in. You can recharge your KC there and you can have the option of paying with your credit card.

Strike

Go to the gamers first web site and log in. You can recharge your KC there and you can have the option of paying with your credit card.[/b]
    no he can't the option has been removed completely on some accounts for some reason. i have the same problem on one of my accounts as well as my little brother's account and about half of my clanies. I have submitted a support ticket but it was just closed with the response "please use one of our other payment options". for whatever reason it is only happening to select accounts and not everyone......yet.

from what i hear though this problem isn't with just KO, but almost all games K2 is licensing right now.

my brother started a topic about it about a month ago here and myself on the official website but neither Linus nor Aurgertor (or whatever his name is) had no info on this matter.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2229835