Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

99% loading

This is a discussion on 99% loading within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it loads to 99% character data then hirse comes and it kiks me off i tried flushing dns once but ...
Page: 1

_random_

it loads to 99% character data then hirse comes and it kiks me off i tried flushing dns once but still dont work=/
    another problem is wen it loading or like typing or anything play like i want it to be full screen but it shows like the top blue bar and like minimize restore down and the big X button =/
    any help wud be nice

Banned

i have the same problem. no1 that actually knows what they are talking about is responding. all i keep hearing is "your pc is too slow" or "reinstall game"....zzzz this fuhkin blows.

sunster321

should check the official forums more often. its cus of norton antivirus, if you "Disable AntiVirus AutoProtect" and then run ko, guarentee it will work. Worked for me anywayz

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i have the same problem -_-. but at least it works for me at the 4th-5th try so i guess is just luck and we have to wait for a patch to solve this

Be@st

Can someone help me? KO just shut down after 99% character data loading. I tryed all. I reinstalled KO/windows many times, I changed XTrap to low priority in task manager, I waited 20 minutes before i clicked start but it doesn't work, I tryed set 1280x1024 in my monitor and in KO graphics. I don't have any antivirus program. I closed all firewalls. I have 256 RAM, AMD Sempron™ 2400+ 1.66GHz and my graphic card is ATI RADEON 9550. I have premium but i can't login in to the game. Yesterday I was trying login 15 times ( I lost 2 hours+ for it) but I didn't enter to game. It's not fault my internet connection because it's very good. K2 don't care about players with this problem, but it's them fault because it happens since they released new patch. Can someone help me? Someone have any idea how to fix this problem?

pwnz0r

to low ram memory u must close all programs and then run just knight online, or buy 256 mb ram

Be@st

How it's possible? Just check official website of KO:
    Minimum Requirement: 128 MB or above Recommended: 256 MB or above. I can normal play (without lags or something) but i can't login in to the game ( I was trying login 25 times and I entered 2 times only). I can enter to the game with any problems if I will do new account and login at the first time. I played KO normal with 256 RAM before some time ago K2 released new patch.

Banned

disable anti virus (shut the whole anti virus down) log in game once ur in enable anti virus and play

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

that happens to me only the first time i try to log. after that it works

Be@st

disable anti virus (shut the whole anti virus down) log in game once ur in enable anti virus and play [/b]
    I don't have any antivirus program.[/b]
    =(

SpiriT_HunteR

disable all firewalls when logging in

arko

i don't know if mine's the 99% prob.

but what ahppens with me is loading the last part. then i'll dc on my first try most of the time

mostly it happens when i am in cz cuz i guess map change

BUT, i get dc first try a lot too in moradon i wonder if it's too busy :'(

i use to have 99% bug. just have to keep logging untill it works if you want to play that's the way to go :S

that happens to me only the first time i try to log. after that it works[/b]
    same thing, but only when using laptop - i guess its because of low memory of graphic card which is shared with normal RAM, for sure its because of the hardware not suitable for gaming On normal PC it always works fine.

My problem was the same, but I fixed it by deleteing my anti-virus program.
    If you don't have any anti-virus program, I think that means that there is something else in your computer that is blocking knightonline. Maby a firewall or something...
    Check on this forum, maby the answer comes...

OmegaXninja

yea i have same problem like i have too load mine 4 times zzzz -.- andit sucks because it wastes 20 dam minutes and like if the effect data ( the first data that loads) stops at 40% for like 10 seconds then i know its not gonna load like its gonna close at 99% character data or.. if it does load the information 1,2,3,etc will take super long and when your in game you will have a huge lagg >.< any other solutions people have? other than turning off firewall and auto-protect? i rly need help ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast