Taking Pictures Not Working [Laptop]

This is a discussion on Taking Pictures Not Working [Laptop] within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone know where the - button is?I'm using a laptop,so I don't know where I can press to get the ...
Page: 1

Anyone know where the - button is?I'm using a laptop,so I don't know where I can press to get the KSC picture.Since I'm using laptop,I don't have NumPad.So anyone know?Help would be appreciated,thanks.

Jay

key next to L tht says :; <--- thats the key for mine... ull see the symbol " - " on there but with a diff color so ulll prob have to hold the FN key which is next to Left Ctrl Key

so hold FN and :; keys at the same time

key next to L tht says :; <--- thats the key for mine... ull see the symbol " - " on there but with a diff color so ulll prob have to hold the FN key which is next to Left Ctrl Key

so hold FN and :; keys at the same time[/b]
    Thank you so much!

http://thecaseagainst.net/wp-content/d610kbd.jpg

near "Ctrl" is that "FN" key hold and press ";:". Than u will have SS in ko folder. but u have one more solution. u can hold FN key and press Print Screen, than go start, programs, Accessories, than paint. and copy your SS take from kol... but easy way is FN + ;:....