Hi I need help please

This is a discussion on Hi I need help please within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi for some reason when i play knightonline or War Rock for 2+ hours my computer starts to make my ...
Page: 1

Banned

Hi for some reason when i play knightonline or War Rock for 2+ hours my computer starts to make my charatcers run alot fast...gameing turns faster..i dont like this cause some people think i might be cheating and i dont..i do not understand its been going on for 5 mounths now and im starting to get angrey ..well if u can help me out reply or add me [email protected]

if ur going to spam or somthing..do it jsut shows u dont got a life and u dont go nothing eles to do but spam post ..ty and bb

~Scrap

it's show u run faster from your side only and the other will see you run normally .
    i dont have any idea about your problem but try to update your vga driver and install the latest directX .

Banned

no everyone eles see's me run alot faster to cause ive tested it..but yea ty i will give it a try

Your graphics card is probly getting too hot, get better case cooling fans and get cords out of the way so there's good airflow. Maybe get a PCI fan and put it under your graphics card???

vroon

are you running on a dual core by any chance? system specs plz