Panoramic monitor 20"

This is a discussion on Panoramic monitor 20" within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After i bought new Monitor I cant set up nice resolution what you guys think?? Any1 have the same problem?? ...
Page: 1

playboy

After i bought new Monitor I cant set up nice resolution what you guys think?? Any1 have the same problem??

philips 200vw

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Do you see your monitor's name(where I marked) or does it show it as Default Monitor?

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

what's your graphic card?

evilwevel

you should use 1680 x 1050, if it doesn't show up in the screens superghost showed you should check if your graphic card supports that resolution, if not buy a new video card or get used to a weird resolution i guess.

playboy

Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz
    ASUS P5KC, P35
    Patriot EXTREME PERFORMANCE 2X1024MB 800MHz DDR2
    Leadtek Winfast GF9600GT 512MB DDR3 (256bit), PCI-E
    Seagate Barracuda 7200, 250GB, 16MB

that's my pc but im not at home atm.. im workin in London but im comin back to poland in like 3 weeks cos i came to uk only for summer aaaand i'd like to set up everything right when i come back home. i remember that this resolution (1260x1024) was pissin me off when i was leaving so i want to set good res. now thats why im askin u for advice, cheers

Do you see your monitor's name(where I marked) or does it show it as Default Monitor?[/b]
    i will check it as soon as ill come back home, why? if i wont see it i have to find drivers for my monitor?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

For your graphic card to work effectively it must see your monitor's setting and adjust a fixed settings for it. 1680 x 1050 is wayyy to high resolution for your eyes to handle(ur eyes might start to dry/hurt/ become watery overtime because of high resolution)...1024x768 is ideal resolution.

playboy

Ok so after I come back I'll pm u from my normal BabaHypno account and we will talk OKie ?! I'll check everything and I'll give u correct info.

cheers mate

For your graphic card to work effectively it must see your monitor's setting and adjust a fixed settings for it. 1680 x 1050 is wayyy to high resolution for your eyes to handle(ur eyes might start to dry/hurt/ become watery overtime because of high resolution)...1024x768 is ideal resolution.[/b]
    +1

evilwevel

normal resolutions on a widescreen monitor :blink:

if you're not going for the max resolution, at least go for 1440 * 900, if you're using 1024 * 768 on a widescreen that size, everything will look stretched and blurry.