Running Windows Mode< Camera angle

This is a discussion on Running Windows Mode< Camera angle within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Question for the techies out there see if you can help me out. running KO on windows mode is all ...
Page: 1

arko

Question for the techies out there see if you can help me out.

running KO on windows mode is all fine and all but, is there a way to have the camera angle move left and right by using the mouse wihtout having to aim it to the exact point ont he side of the screen?

If you notice once the cursor is out of the box or hovering a lil away from that spot, the camera does not turn.

Is there a smart and nerdy way to temper with this. So when the mouse is off the window the camera angle will still turn? Cuz wihtout camera control with mouse it kinda sux

Shout out to the people that knows the stuff

help asap plz, cuz i wann aplay at work

Works if u set the resolution to same as desktop size and move the window to the right position.

arko

Works if u set the resolution to same as desktop size and move the window to the right position.[/b]

is there anyway not to se the resolution to the same as desktop? and what do you mean by move window to right position

thanks for speedy prely

-.-

if KO window size is same as ur desktop ( + borders :P ) u can move the window so that left and right edge of ko window hit the edge of desktop so u can rotate / keep mouse in KO all time.

go see ur KO resolution, ( MAX , options, graphics ) should be same as ur desktop size.

arko

-.-

if KO window size is same as ur desktop ( + borders :P ) u can move the window so that left and right edge of ko window hit the edge of desktop so u can rotate / keep mouse in KO all time.

go see ur KO resolution, ( MAX , options, graphics ) should be same as ur desktop size.[/b]

yea i hear you man, my quesiton was instead of maximizing windows mode to fit desktop. is there way to move camera both left and right with the windows in a smaller resolution. like a definite box on your desktop, is there anyway for the cursor to be off the box to the left or right and have the camera angle still move.

any setting i can configure? or is it gonna b wayy too difficult then a simple copy and paste job

If KO did capture the mouse it would work already, but it doesnt -> not working -> very hard to fix unless there is a tool to do that.. never saw 1 before.

arko

Talking

If KO did capture the mouse it would work already, but it doesnt -> not working -> very hard to fix unless there is a tool to do that.. never saw 1 before.[/b]

Dang mah man, good and straight answer.

Much thanks but i am a lil disappointed. Too bad KO is not as advanced as to have capture mouse function, it&#39;s mighty handy!

thx paj

hold down right clik and you can move freely
    i think that will solve you litte problem

Pino

herb

the_man_slayer

hold down right clik and you can move freely
    i think that will solve you litte problem[/b]
    i got the same prob and im having to do that atm.. but its gay, espically for pk