Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iThardy

Help my account got banned

This is a discussion on Help my account got banned within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After coming back to ko for so long I decided to buy a few gbs off of one of the ...
Page: 1

Default Help my account got banned

After coming back to ko for so long I decided to buy a few gbs off of one of the sites to give me a head start in game but now ive returned to log in and my account has been banned for " bank hack " any advice on this

Quote Originally Posted by harrybrown891 View Post
    After coming back to ko for so long I decided to buy a few gbs off of one of the sites to give me a head start in game but now ive returned to log in and my account has been banned for " bank hack " any advice on this

you can sent ticket to customer support, most likely those GB`s will be deleted and you will be unbaned. Also whats your in game nick name and server?

my nick is FORCE and server gordion after all these years i wanted to get a head start in game and i didn't have enough rep to buy the items on this forum i hope i get unbanned i bought premium and everything,one last thing , nxt time would it be wise to buy less gbs to avoid detection ? ater all i fully loaded my bank bought 40gbs

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

GB farming websites.

Buy gbs from these sites at your own risk.

They are most often not legit.

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post

GB farming websites.

Buy gbs from these sites at your own risk.

They are most often not legit.
    That's what I told him in PM, I rather buy of ko4life, (Darken, Sixty, etc) the most legit and easy traders there is
    Darken likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by harrybrown891 View Post
    my nick is FORCE and server gordion after all these years i wanted to get a head start in game and i didn't have enough rep to buy the items on this forum i hope i get unbanned i bought premium and everything,one last thing , nxt time would it be wise to buy less gbs to avoid detection ? ater all i fully loaded my bank bought 40gbs
    dosent matter what amount it would be, you would be spoted anyway.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    That's what I told him in PM, I rather buy of ko4life, (Darken, Sixty, etc) the most legit and easy traders there is

Or any other trustworthy member, so you are supporting player community here.
    As long as you are following common sense you are way safer, because you are buying gears, or gbs that someone has been using, and not from some hacking or botting sources.

Thankyou for all your support and feedback ,just learning the ways of ko at a cost has anyone got the time to xp me in gordion server made a fresh acc