HELP "NO SUCH REGISTERED ID"

This is a discussion on HELP "NO SUCH REGISTERED ID" within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK after the maitenance i tried to log in and it says "NO SUCH REGISTERED ID"...does anyone know waht this ...
Page: 1

dontmess

OK after the maitenance i tried to log in and it says "NO SUCH REGISTERED ID"...does anyone know waht this means? i tried loggin in on the knightonlineworld website and it works. did i just get hacked or what? does anyone know??

ewy

You didnt get hacked thats for sure. just relax log out and try again to log in. its probably just a bug in the ko system.. maybe servers didnt go up yet. anyway if it doesnt work try sending a CS ticket.
    Good luck

dontmess

the thing is im thinkin bout sending a ticket but i dont know the "secret word". my cousin gave me the account at at lvl 10 and i started using it for around 8 months now. i never asked him for the secret word. and if i send a ticket, would they send me the response thro his email? cant believe he freakin forgot the secret word. wat else can i do....?

ewy

Try sending a ticket see what they say.
    If you got prem and u can prove it was you who bought the prem (like 4 last numbers of the cc, name of the owner etc) they can change ur secret answer for you. try talking to your cousin aswell.
    i dont think they will send it to his email. but to the account on knightonlineworld.com

Banned

u have too long password.
    when u are loggin to game try to write shorter pass.

so if you pass is

then try to write

if still this same error then

i hope u know what im talking about

try to write ur id and write only the 12 first digits in pass, its happend to me too.

dontmess

ok ty all for help. i got it to work.