Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

banned for z skilling

This is a discussion on banned for z skilling within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was standing with my brother at an hill pressing z skill and then i dcd without any pm so ...
Page: 1

i was standing with my brother at an hill pressing z skill and then i dcd without any pm so no proof of me being afk i was making overnights by pressing Z 1(skill) with my littlebrothers his archer and we got dcd and cant login this server main ent thingy so means ban i fking hate this

deathpwner

i was standing with my brother at an hill pressing z skill and then i dcd without any pm so no proof of me being afk i was making overnights by pressing Z 1(skill) with my littlebrothers his archer and we got dcd and cant login this server main ent thingy so means ban i fking hate this[/b]
    u got dced and cant login what happens can you get past launcher? i might be able to fix ur problem

u got dced and cant login what happens can you get past launcher? i might be able to fix ur problem[/b]
    Death, stfu he was banned - whenever it says server under Maintenance = Banned. Don't come here acting like you know everything about KO ty.

deathpwner

Death, stfu he was banned - whenever it says server under Maintenance = Banned. Don't come here acting like you know everything about KO ty.[/b]
    u flame every post i make

NuXx

bcoz he obviously has nothing smarter to do.

Banned

k2ed....

dizz123

pwn'ed for koxping xD and they dont ban just random ppl you must have been koxping to get banned

bcoz he obviously has nothing smarter to do.[/b]
    Wrong for 2 reasons
    1] I'm smart
    2] The guy is a lieing sack of shit, and on top of that a royal noob who thinks he knows everything.
    3] He don't know shit about KO.

And DevilStyle, You should always respect clannies / ex-clannie's that left on good terms. Instead of flaming them, especially over something as stupid as Deathpwner noob key stealer.

@ Banned4life

Wrong, I was banned for being next to a party that was koxping while I was reporting them to GM.

lol i really wasent koxping there was an other person that koxped there and i was ksing him at least me and my brother tried our best i think he was spamming a monster skill cause he killed so fast:O

biswarup.chakravarty

Wrong for 2 reasons
    1]I'm smart
    2] The guy is a lieing sack of shit, and on top of that a royal noob who thinks he knows everything.
    3] He don't know shit about KO.[/b]

That's 3 lol!
    And yeah, I suppose it looked like you were koxping too if you were standing right next to one and constantly Z-Skilling.
    Try not to do such stuff. Move around, loot boxes, use arrow shower once in a while atleast.

That's 3 lol!
    And yeah, I suppose it looked like you were koxping too if you were standing right next to one and constantly Z-Skilling.
    Try not to do such stuff. Move around, loot boxes, use arrow shower once in a while atleast.[/b]
    dude why arrow shower if you can stand doing z 1 skill and not being hit since i dont need to loot the freakin boxes i was 66 helping my little bro with his ardream char just lvlin nothing else i didnt need looting like htis

ib+8
    CB+y7
    Sherion+7
    shells+7

no need looting and still alot of gbs in inn

OMG ME ASWELL :@

K2 are retarts

seriously though this is the third post this week about banning without reason

rafosc00

lol omg this guy is banned same day as me <_<. i said hi to gm but he banned me Server is undergoing maintenance.Please Try again Later :angry: :angry: .

biswarup.chakravarty

dude why arrow shower if you can stand doing z 1 skill and not being hit since i dont need to loot the freakin boxes i was 66 helping my little bro with his ardream char just lvlin nothing else i didnt need looting like htis

ib+8
    CB+y7
    Sherion+7
    shells+7

no need looting and still alot of gbs in inn[/b]

Yeah, of course I see your point. All I&#39;m saying is that you probably &#39;looked&#39; like a koxper if someone observed you for 1 min or so all all that was going on was z-skill...

And what&#39;s with the showing off of the items in your inn? :blink:

Zxenke

Wrong for 2 reasons
    1] I&#39;m smart
    3] He don&#39;t know shit about KO.

And DevilStyle, You should always respect clannies / ex-clannie&#39;s that left on good terms. Instead of flaming them, especially over something as stupid as Deathpwner noob key stealer.
    @ Banned4life

Wrong, I was banned for being next to a party that was koxping while I was reporting them to GM.[/b]
    god...

i didn&#39;t even notice the original guy said maintenance since it was split between two lines and was misspelled. give the person a fucking break.

fucking people...

the GMs on USKO don&#39;t know how to catch players. They wouldn&#39;t have to resort to "watching" koxpers as they randomly do if their security program actually stopped the programs like it is supposed to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast