Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Banned for no reason..

This is a discussion on Banned for no reason.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was just standing in moradon merchanting my items and I noticed I got DC'd. Tried to relog and now ...
Page: 1

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Thumbs down Banned for no reason..

I was just standing in moradon merchanting my items and I noticed I got DC'd. Tried to relog and now it says that my account is blocked. I have never used any hacks or any other 3rd party tools.

I guess I've been purchasing too much KC or something..

What should I do? I know that NTT doesn't even answer tickets.
    I'm probably fcked..

Edit; Perhaps NTT didn't like the nickname of my char (NoMoreK0)?

Probably because you sold your character/items for USD which is against the TOS, and someone reported you. Good night. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    Probably because you sold your character/items for USD which is against the TOS, and someone reported you. Good night. =)
    Yeah, I guess who that "someone" could be..
    Perhaps you know?

GN

Quote Originally Posted by MercyfulFate View Post
    Yeah, I guess who that "someone" could be..
    Perhaps you know?

GN
    If you were shouting in moradon that u sell for usd/cash then anyone could be!

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    If you were shouting in moradon that u sell for usd/cash then anyone could be!
    I wasn't.

Case closed anyway.
    "Lina" reported me (IGN; Kitty).

Watch out for this chick/dude..

I wasn't.

Case closed anyway.
    "Lina" reported me (IGN; Kitty).

Watch out for this chick/dude..
    you can't accuse people without proof.. and i find it hard to believe that NTT acted so fast.. on cheater case it takes them weeks to solve it and they banned you once someone reported you? it looks more likely a direct NTT GM/employee action

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    you can't accuse people without proof.. and i find it hard to believe that NTT acted so fast.. on cheater case it takes them weeks to solve it and they banned you once someone reported you? it looks more likely a direct NTT GM/employee action
    Read my topic in Cheaters-section.

Yeah, I believe it was an act of a GM. But the funny thing is that GMs were on. However, I didn't advertise that I was selling items for USD. But still I got banned. "Lina" aka "Kitty" reported me and obviously GMs responded to that report immediately.

Edit; I don't care about proof. I will still accuse this scumbag because I know myself that she/he is guilty. Just a warning for everyone.

Read my topic in Cheaters-section.

Yeah, I believe it was an act of a GM. But the funny thing is that GMs were on. However, I didn't advertise that I was selling items for USD. But still I got banned. "Lina" aka "Kitty" reported me and obviously GMs responded to that report immediately.

Edit; I don't care about proof. I will still accuse this scumbag because I know myself that she/he is guilty. Just a warning for everyone.
    Is that based on something more than Lina's post in this thread?

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

dont think its the reason why you get banned.
    and sorry for your lose bro.

post on offical forums....and hope that a gm sees it....cause i got banned for the same thing.....and then got unbanned....a gm replied to my thread....and was then unbanned after explaining....

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyP View Post
    post on offical forums....and hope that a gm sees it....cause i got banned for the same thing.....and then got unbanned....a gm replied to my thread....and was then unbanned after explaining....
    Thanks, will do that!

this is my post of officals.....had to kinda beg and shit to get it unban which is fucking stupid...they are banning ppl now who spam chat in moradon....lol..
    Banned for no reason?

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyP View Post
    this is my post of officals.....had to kinda beg and shit to get it unban which is fucking stupid...they are banning ppl now who spam chat in moradon....lol..
    Banned for no reason?
    Well, I'm banned from official forums so I can't look at your post. But I'm already screwed since some scumbag posted a screenshot of my ko4life-account selling stuff for USD. The ironic thing is that it really is enough as "evidence". As soon as admins saw that screenshot, they closed my topic and later banned me from forums.

Imagine how many people would get banned for trading with USD..
    I could spend all my days just SS'ing people selling for USD and post them on official forums and get them all banned. Seriously, that's just BS.

But I'm actually thinking about doing it..

Well, I'm banned from official forums so I can't look at your post. But I'm already screwed since some scumbag posted a screenshot of my ko4life-account selling stuff for USD. The ironic thing is that it really is enough as "evidence". As soon as admins saw that screenshot, they closed my topic and later banned me from forums.

Imagine how many people would get banned for trading with USD..
    I could spend all my days just SS'ing people selling for USD and post them on official forums and get them all banned. Seriously, that's just BS.

But I'm actually thinking about doing it..
    so you will get some more people banned .. what are you personally going to gain from this? absolutely nothing..

I was just standing in moradon merchanting my items and I noticed I got DC'd. Tried to relog and now it says that my account is blocked. I have never used any hacks or any other 3rd party tools.

I guess I've been purchasing too much KC or something..

What should I do? I know that NTT doesn't even answer tickets.
    I'm probably fcked..

Edit; Perhaps NTT didn't like the nickname of my char (NoMoreK0)?
    Man you broke the rules, and whats more you did it blatantly ... you did it without giving a fck

So because your a dumb ass, you are now banned. Its nobodys fault but your own. You broke the rules, that you fully knew you where braking... now you sound like a crying little biatch, man. Take it on the chin and learn from it... cry cry ry is pointless its lost and its your own stupid fault, blaming others is crazy, be the man and grown up and start over.. face facts!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast