Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

help pls :( (fps problem)

This is a discussion on help pls :( (fps problem) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so my ko runs smoothly...but whenever there is a loading screen example: loading from eslant back to emc...my frames per ...
Page: 1

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Thumbs down

so my ko runs smoothly...but whenever there is a loading screen example: loading from eslant back to emc...my frames per second drop from about 35-40 down to 2-5 and it will stay this way until i relog. once i relog im good to go again but its the most annoying shit in the wolrd because 95% of the time im doing jurad on fuking 3 frames per second and i always have to relog, etc etc. i have vista and a laptop which i know arent the ideal things for ko (in vista case not ideal for jack shit). i updated graphics driver, defragmented hard drive, etc etc and it still is happening. i dont know shit about computers so any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

idk if this info will help but: HP pavilion dv6500 notebook PC, AMD turion 64 X2 mobile technology TL-58 1.90 GHZ, 32-bit operating system, graphics card is NVIDIA sum shit

i ran ko on this same exact computer for about 6 months str8 with not a single problem EVER. 100% smooth gameplay and never a disconnect. then out of nowhere this problem begins to happen. any1 that can help ill fuking put u in my will this is the most annoying shit ever.

EDIT: THERE IS NOW A REWARD FOR FIXING MY PROBLEM!!! this is the MOST annoying shit EVER and it just wont stop. so whoever solves it i will deliver 100m igc to the char of ur choice on the server of ur choice. feel free to add me to msn, get me on vent, etc etc to help solve this homo ass problem. and yea 100m aint worth shit in game but its pots so yeah lol

thanks in advance

oOapplesOo

nerd lol jk just ask ghosty he knows all

CaVity

nerd lol jk just ask ghosty he knows all [/b]
    Start>Control Panel>Performance and Maintenance>Administrative tools>Event viewer.

Select application then press View > filter and uncheck information , warning and success audit boxes and see what errors you have in your logs, if you see any errors that are caused by recent driver updates etc, remove them.

semsa

how much ram memory u have ?

Start>Control Panel>Performance and Maintenance>Administrative tools>Event viewer.

Select application then press View > filter and uncheck information , warning and success audit boxes and see what errors you have in your logs, if you see any errors that are caused by recent driver updates etc, remove them.[/b]
    i tried doin this but only thing in control panel that looked close to performance and maintenance was a tab called performance information and tools..so yeah xD

and where would i find out how much ram memory i have?

ya'll have to talk to me like a small child seriously i know 150% jack shit nothing about computers :P

rokertje

start>control panel>administrative tools> computer management > event viewer

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Event viewer can also be opened by

Start -> Run Program -> eventvwr.msc

This is certainly a weird one. Are you using fast loading patch?

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

start>control panel>administrative tools> computer management > event viewer[/b]
    +1

well im looking at event viewer but idk wtf any of that shit means xD

and no i dont have fast loading patch.

make it sttttooooppppppp plsssss xD

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Looks like they changed it a lot in Vista... I don't have enough experience with it to say where to be looking exactly. Anyone with more Vista experience can talk him through looking for events based on time/date?

sum1 was saying to just reformat my pc and reinstall ko. any1 think that will work? xD

bump

it keeps happening and makes me angry

bump...reward now being offered i HATE this problem with a deep fiery passion

Mezmerize

Quit ko maybe? It'll solve your problem.

1. Try to increase the amount of virtual memory. Try to chenge it to 3000mb.
    Go to your desktop/right mouse click on "My computer"/Properties/Advance system settings/advanced and there you will find option to change Virtual memory.

2. Try to run game in compability mode with winxp(do not know where to change that?? maybe right mose on launcher.exe and somehwere in properties)
    3. Uninstal KO and instal it in a different then before directory. If you had: C:\Program files\Knight Online.... try C:\Program files\USKO.......
    Tell me if any of this helped you if not I'll think about something else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast