Please resubmit this response under the general category so that we may better assist you. Our departments do not have the ability to forward this to the appropriate personnel at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Support Team

Thats the answer i got from CS when im asking if there is anything they can do for me, My Secret question doesn't work and i was hacked 4month ago, and i want a new password so i can start to play again..And were is the general category section ? so i can write there, noone of my friends know, and the only thing i can think of is the forum..and there is no gms to help?

General Help
Post your general help inquiries. Feel free to help out your community members here. Please post bugs/exploits in the proper forum. This forum is for all general help. NO ACCOUNT CUSTOMER REQUESTS HERE!

hmm if they cant help me when im posting at support ticket how can they better assist me at the forum?

is there anyone that can help me?, maybe i got all this wrong and maybe there is some other way to contact them for hlp...