whats a good fps in fraps? while running ko

This is a discussion on whats a good fps in fraps? while running ko within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm im getting 23 FPS from fraps when im in c1 moradon in all the merchenters if it makes a ...
Page: 1

NakedLittleBunny

Default whats a good fps in fraps? while running ko

hmm im getting 23 FPS from fraps when im in c1 moradon in all the merchenters if it makes a difference?

is that good? im just wondering what would be average

and another question

when i open fraps and go to movies, on the left it shows 25fps 30fps 35fps 40fps with boxes to check off, whats the difference between them?

Zilla

I run mine around 11. I get good frams but when i run high it dose not Look good

Banned

30 fps is very playable, 60 is very smooth. Under 30 it feels laggy.

i have around 30 and i got nothing to complain about

Quote Originally Posted by NakedLittleBunny View Post
    hmm im getting 23 FPS from fraps when im in c1 moradon in all the merchenters if it makes a difference?

is that good? im just wondering what would be average

and another question

when i open fraps and go to movies, on the left it shows 25fps 30fps 35fps 40fps with boxes to check off, whats the difference between them?
    23 fps in moradon is good, yeah all the ppl there makes a difference... for example when i go into ardream i have 40ish but when im at arena i can get up to 100...

the difference between the 25 30 35 40, is, its option to fraps at that speed, for example say ur in cz, running at 50 fraps, you can run at 40, but if your there at 30, you shouldn't run it at 40.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey144 View Post
    23 fps in moradon is good, yeah all the ppl there makes a difference... for example when i go into ardream i have 40ish but when im at arena i can get up to 100...

the difference between the 25 30 35 40, is, its option to fraps at that speed, for example say ur in cz, running at 50 fraps, you can run at 40, but if your there at 30, you shouldn't run it at 40.
    40 fps!!! aq aq not fair, i get 20-30 tops thats why when i try doing slomo in my vids, its super laggy and choppy

23 in moradon? be happy, thats my average in every pk zone LOL