help plz

This is a discussion on help plz within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok so idk how to explain this but here i go for some reason i go to load KO and ...
Page: 1

S1rWillHealU

Default help plz

ok so idk how to explain this but here i go for some reason i go to load KO and i get to server and then the char are suppose to show up and u click load well my char are not there but it says the info of my char the lvl and name and crap so i can load but right when it gets to loading information i get this error that ko needs to shut down immeditaly i have done everything i cna imagine to fix this unistalled game completly reinstalled it cleaned registery cleaned my whole comp did everything idk wat else to do can someone help me plz

now i can get it to work sometimes after i reinstall and clean my comp out and all this other shit but sec i log off now this happens idk wat the hell to do anymore anyone out there that can help me i would much apprieciate it all i wanna do is get my warrair to 70 and cant startin to piss me off

alrighty thnx

Josh

S1rWillHealU

bump someone know anything