Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cant create D3D device- Check directx / display card driver

This is a discussion on Cant create D3D device- Check directx / display card driver within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I already reinstall the game and I got this problem also I got directx 9.0 c "so I dont know ...
Page: 1

knightkiller

I already reinstall the game and I got this problem

also I got directx 9.0 c "so I dont know what's going on" how I can see my display card driver

is written on spanish srry D=

PLease tell me what I have to do :huh:

shankster

you have to get a new pc and stop trying to use that piece of shit

itt : trolls.

knightkiller

you have to get a new pc and stop trying to use that piece of shit
    itt : trolls.[/b]
    not helping..
    I was playing with this computer k.o, so it's possible play this game with this pc, but I got this problem so I wanna know who has some IDEAS to fix thix problem

shankster

post dxdiag.txt pls, and include a screenshot of your device manager with your graphics tab expanded.

knightkiller

post dxdiag.txt pls, and include a screenshot of your device manager with your graphics tab expanded.[/b]
    is this the device manager??srry but it's on spanish

also I was looking some help by internet and I foudn this:
    http://www.driversupdate.org/?gclid=CLDEl7...CFRIkxgod1wdQ8g

do u think that's this sofware can help me?

shankster

try redownloading directx 9.0c if that doesn't work, the game might just not be loading because your video is only 8mb lol. but it seems you have the correct drivers.

knightkiller

try redownloading directx 9.0c if that doesn't work, the game might just not be loading because your video is only 8mb lol. but it seems you have the correct drivers.[/b]
    baby do u think if I unistall some program can be possible to play ko again?

Banned

you have missing video drivers tell me what kind of PC you are using... you have to find out which drivers you need to install

LilHomie

Well I have the same problem

AMD Sempron™ Processor
    3200+ 1.80 GHz, 1.31 GB of RAM
    Physical Address EXtension

[My PC is a Compact] Please help h34r:

hej

Sry to say but go to the junkyard there you will find a newer computer then that.

knightkiller

you have missing video drivers tell me what kind of PC you are using... you have to find out which drivers you need to install[/b]
    yes you're rite!
    my friend called sainthell inhere help me to found the problem and I take a picture look:

do u know what I can do?
    also:
    about my computer information I just know that it's pentium III :S
    HEJ: dude you're not helping...

knightkiller

bumpp help me please U-U

Banned

C-Media is an audio card so dont think that is the problem.
    I have to say u that KO for run need atleast 32mb of graphic card but if u say that u alredy used that computer for play then it was slow right?

anyway i have 2 advice for a possible solution =
    1- format the computer and put back all the original driver (audio video and motheboard)... the drivers from the CD that u got when u bought the computer, upgrade drivers with internet then.

2- if u wont do a format then download from internet the last release of your driver and unistall the driver of your GRAPHIC and AUDIO card, then restart the computer and load it in modality provisional (spam F8 at the reboot) and install the new driver (the drivers that u have downloaded)

How find the new drivers to install? write in google => SiS 6326 AGP driver download (for graphic card)
    C-Media CM8738 driver download ( for audio card)

hope it help

I'm sure I posted in a post about this before

1 - Download latest version of direct X install
    www.directx.com

2 - Download graphics drivers for your computer
    Right click desktop - properties - settings - advanced - adapter - Make a note of the adapter and download drivers for that model from the manufactureres site

Install both and your sorted (the message is generated because DirectX aint' properly installed), but it's worth installing your graphics drivers too just incase.

I know it's this because I had to carry out same fix on a Windows 2K Advanced Server system

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Right click Desktop, Properties, Settings, Advanced, Troubleshoot

Make sure the slider is fully to the right. If it is near the left, then Direct3d and DirectDraw get disabled, which screws you for playing games.

Can you play any other DirectX based games?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast