hi,

This is a discussion on hi, within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guyz , i have ipod apple , i copied knight online folder from my pc and pasted it on the ...
Page: 1

lolo

guyz , i have ipod apple , i copied knight online folder from my pc and pasted it on the i-pod , i took the ipod and went to my cousin's house , i plugged the i-pod to his pc , but it doesnt show in his computer , i went to device manager , it says it is not configured correctly , the only thing i need is to get the ko folder from my i-pod , anyone can help me ?

Shimmy

guyz , i have ipod apple , i copied knight online folder from my pc and pasted it on the i-pod , i took the ipod and went to my cousin's house , i plugged the i-pod to his pc , but it doesnt show in his computer , i went to device manager , it says it is not configured correctly , the only thing i need is to get the ko folder from my i-pod , anyone can help me ?[/b]
    i wouldn't reccommend doing it this way, because i dont know how knightonline will run and if it will play properly.

best thing is to get a memory stick with the Ko installer on and do it that way.