Whats wrong with my char?

This is a discussion on Whats wrong with my char? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi when i want withdraw som items from inn its write: you cannot trade or pick up items because you ...
Page: 1

Di3s3L

Hi when i want withdraw som items from inn its write: you cannot trade or pick up items because you have either exceeded the possible..Why i cant withdraw items? Btw i cant give items to inn too

OmegaXninja

bug o.O

aruc

some kinds of stackable items have a carry limit.... if you open a mail with extra amount ... you will be overweight of that certain item.... wait for a server restart or regular maintenance...

looking to your pic, i would say you overcarry this mastodon items... but though i dont know the limit for those.

as i said wait for server restart... the most likely is that you will lose all the overcarried stackable items... and you will have like 20 below the limit.

if you want to continue playing this account until servers restart, you can mail pots etc to it and you can open them ( I THINK)

but well id reccomend not to use it... K2 is K2 who knows what could happen if you put extra items while bugged and knowing some stackable will be deleted