Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hey guys, some of you might know what to do

This is a discussion on hey guys, some of you might know what to do within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm idk then wait it out. your pc is new you shouldnt realyl have those issues. Let the ram burn ...
Page: 2

MillionVoices

hmm idk then wait it out. your pc is new you shouldnt realyl have those issues.
    Let the ram burn in or some shit haha.

sometimes it goes away. but i cant be certain why you have those issues.

yeah i have no clue either :S but it does get better the longer your logged in... so ill just not log off and minimize it since my pc can take it easy... im gonna get myself the geforce 7300 with 224MB in it.. i think it will help.. and also im putting windows xp on it which is gonna be really better.. man imk not running shit and my ram is at 780MB usage.. thats fucken a lot
    anyways thnx for all your help voices

that must be from ur vga, when u load more fraps it'll lag , u can play with bulit in vga but u CANT pk with it, anyway when u bought this pc , they gave u CDs with it, find motherborad CD and from that CD u can find software or utilities u'll find software to update ur bios

that must be from ur vga, when u load more fraps it'll lag , u can play with bulit in vga but u CANT pk with it, anyway when u bought this pc , they gave u CDs with it, find motherborad CD and from that CD u can find software or utilities u'll find software to update ur bios[/b]
    dam idont recal getting any cd's with the pc.. i can check

yeah I would suggest getting a separate video card if you can

amcgc

have u tried turning down all of the "graphics" settings for KO?

eg. Shadow: Off

visibility: as far as it can gow

etc...to lighten the load on ur graphics processor.

MillionVoices

6150 built in not a bad video card for ko.. lol

it can handle like Oblivion rofl.

yeah i tried turning all graphics off but it stil does it.. i think its really when the pc changes between one processor to another... like when theres to much strees on the first one the second one kicks in.. and if i remove vista.. it will be less on the first processor.. dunno thats a huge guess im taking..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12