Help with Windows Movie Maker

This is a discussion on Help with Windows Movie Maker within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive recorded a few videos using Fraps (registered version) and when i use movie maker to put them together...i get ...
Page: 1

tommyleonghk

Ive recorded a few videos using Fraps (registered version) and when i use movie maker to put them together...i get crappy video quality, but when i play them separately (avi), its in a good quality. Is there a way to adjust the video quality in windows movie maker? or do u recommend some other programs?

Thanks alot

LeaveOut

After you saved the movie, you play it with Windows Media Player?

So yes, put your right-mouse-buttong and look for a smaller screen. Same like youtube if you watch it smaller, its more queality.

Sorry for my bad english

tommyleonghk

i plan to upload to filefront and not youtube quality...so...

after fraps...play movie = good quality

after movie maker....play movie = crappy quality

if anyone's got a link on how to improve video quality...pls paste here

hej

In the last step when you save the movie you there choose what quality you want it in, best quality for file size and then poll it up as high you can.

disrespect

I would suggest you to try out a Sony Creative Software - Vegas Pro 8 video editing & dvd authoring ... .
    One of the best IMO and if you want help with anything(?) then just msn me buddy. Peace

tommyleonghk

In the last step when you save the movie you there choose what quality you want it in, best quality for file size and then poll it up as high you can.[/b]
    problem solved...thanks