hi knight online players

This is a discussion on hi knight online players within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i need help. my char has been 999 banned . im never use k0xp and programs but k2 team banned ...
Page: 1

Fixxer

Unhappy hi knight online players

i need help. my char has been 999 banned . im never use k0xp and programs but k2 team banned me .i need good ticket

write a teckit like this
    The best one was a guy claiming that he had no legs, was recently an orphan, was dying of cancer, had run over and killed his own dog with his wheelchair, and that KOL was his sole reason for continuing to live; if we didn't unban his account, he would kill himself. I'm not sure which is worse; the fact that somebody thought this would actually work, or the fact that so many people thought it would work that it became a template that got passed around the cheating communities and sent to CS in exact copy/paste tickets hundreds of times over, typos and all. We still get a few of them to this day. We actually had to write a PFR for this specific kind of ticket and for users who threaten to kill themselves if we don't give in to their demands

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    write a teckit like this
    lol hahahahaha omg...... ran over dog with his own wheelchair.. hahaha

Tazthespaz

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    write a teckit like this

Fucking great shit right therrrr! I'm gunna do that

sweetysword

Quote Originally Posted by Fixxer View Post
    i need help. my char has been 999 banned . im never use k0xp and programs but k2 team banned me .i need good ticket
    dammm u have to speak with gm at game . speak with gm at game its way to get unabnnn .

Banned

Your an idiot. If your banned, there is no way you can get your account back at this point. I suggest uninstalling KO and moving on with your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetysword View Post
    dammm u have to speak with gm at game . speak with gm at game its way to get unabnnn .

U should find a gm ..if u send a ticket .. the support answer cant help.. support is suckz ...try find a gm in ur server

dzquan

try to find gm,and tell him