Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hi there. I'm new here and in ko

This is a discussion on Hi there. I'm new here and in ko within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol that is normal already if u are low lvl, what I suggest to U is: If U note that ...
Page: 2

Caneche

lol that is normal already if u are low lvl, what I suggest to U is:
    If U note that there is hackers in any of the side, just let them play and sit till it finish and like that at least u get the bdw scroll plus u will stay "Legit".

SkyLinevsSupra

man that's sux cuz then how u supost to have fun if U can't even participate in this event?

Caneche

yea I know, but u still have Chaos event and in that one there's not too many hackers and It's 1vs all and the one who wins is the ks pro lol.

SkyLinevsSupra

I haven't be able to go to chaos but ppl said that it's very fun and also U can get those nice wings.
    What "is ks pro" man?

Caneche

ks pro= ppl who still ur kill :P...U'll see what I'm talking about after ur first chaos lol

Caneche

hey Sky how're u doing in game?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLinevsSupra View Post
    I haven't be able to go to chaos but ppl said that it's very fun and also U can get those nice wings.
    What "is ks pro" man?
    You can get wings from the Power Up Store as well.

Cheaters are everywhere, just a fact of gaming life. Seems to be a big factor in Knight Online. After playing for a while, you learn to find ways to avoid them.

Most of the time, cheaters are players who suck at KO and are easy to defeat.

Join every BDW and Chaos that you can, and you will reach Lvl 80 in no time

You might want to try buying EXP premium it's like $38 or something. Worth it, if your goal is to level fast. You will never reach Level 80 without it lol.

What is your class?

btw, KS = Kill Steal (someone who steals a kill). "KS pro" just means you're good at stealing kills. Ignore comments like that, I do lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    You can get wings from the Power Up Store as well. (the ugly ones ofc)

Cheaters are everywhere, just a fact of gaming life. Seems to be a big factor in Knight Online. After playing for a while, you learn to find ways to avoid them. (this game has more cheaters than any game you played combined)

Most of the time, cheaters are players who suck at KO and are easy to defeat. (unless they spam power shot)

Join every BDW and Chaos that you can, and you will reach Lvl 80 in no time (no time without premium = 6 months +)

You might want to try buying EXP premium it's like $38 or something. Worth it, if your goal is to level fast. You will never reach Level 80 without it lol. (worth it until k2 rapes you back)

What is your class? (1101 Introduction to Biology)

btw, KS = Kill Steal (someone who steals a kill). "KS pro" just means you're good at stealing kills. Ignore comments like that, I do lol. (he ks'es worms from lvl 5s..)
    rant / qq over

quit the game while you can.

SkyLinevsSupra

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    You can get wings from the Power Up Store as well.

Cheaters are everywhere, just a fact of gaming life. Seems to be a big factor in Knight Online. After playing for a while, you learn to find ways to avoid them.

Most of the time, cheaters are players who suck at KO and are easy to defeat.

Join every BDW and Chaos that you can, and you will reach Lvl 80 in no time

You might want to try buying EXP premium it's like $38 or something. Worth it, if your goal is to level fast. You will never reach Level 80 without it lol.

What is your class?

btw, KS = Kill Steal (someone who steals a kill). "KS pro" just means you're good at stealing kills. Ignore comments like that, I do lol.
    ty man i apreciate ur tips,... i'm playing warrior btm

Caneche

yea he's right Sky, if U get exp premi and U go to every bdw and chaos U can then U'll lvl up fast

SkyLinevsSupra

Hey Caneche how're U doing?...I think I saw ur warrior, is ur clan Elite Group?

Caneche

hehe yea my clan is EG and is the only clan in cw who haven't disbann since it was made it ...and we never will disapear because I've my rogue and warrior in the clan

SkyLinevsSupra

that's nice, and how can I join ur clan?...ur warrior is ROCKY right!

Caneche

lol ROCKY is my best friend, my warrior is AQUILEZ ...Hmmm if U're very active I could add U to clan!

SkyLinevsSupra

AQUILEZ is the 1 with that big weapon that also looks so nice, I want 1 of those...man I'm very active, I'm olmost lvl 55

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast