Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hi there. I'm new here and in ko

This is a discussion on Hi there. I'm new here and in ko within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hehe that weapon is call Bombastic Baal+7 and I want to sell it but it's so hard to do it,...nice ...
Page: 3

Caneche

hehe that weapon is call Bombastic Baal+7 and I want to sell it but it's so hard to do it,...nice U already're near to be ardream warrior, go go 59 and go to ardream to do some nps, wait nvm for that U may need good gears :P

SkyLinevsSupra

yea I have heard that I need to be lvl 59 to get the weapon and armors that I need but I don't money to buy them :P...what is gears?

Caneche

Gears=very good items like weapons and armors

SkyLinevsSupra

ahhh U mean like chitin+7 or rappy+7?

Caneche

lol no hahaha, that's just to do exp...if U want to kill orchs on ardream U've to have chitin+8 and weapons like rappy,ii,hb+8 and accessories uniquest+1 or+2 to do at least something

SkyLinevsSupra

z.z.z man but that is so expensive and I just have 5 mil

Caneche

wow well U better go to old temple and chaos if U want to do some money cuz from there U can get blue chest and then sell them for 6mil each.
    blue chest if U hit 1,2,3 or 4 place on chaos and blue chest if U stay alive until the end in OT

SkyLinevsSupra

well I'll try to do it. Man how do I get exp premi, my dad will barrow me his credit card to buy it from game but I don't know how to do it :/

Caneche

mmm, well go to PUS and create an account on clickandbuy then buy night cash and then exp premi!

SkyLinevsSupra

:O...ok thankz man.

Caneche

You are welcome

SkyLinevsSupra

hey how much night cash do I need to get exp premi?

Caneche

if u can buy 3200 nk and like that U can buy exp premi + armors with bonus like hp+,ac+,exp+ str+ or the new dragon wings...those are really nice

SkyLinevsSupra

o yea, those wings looks awesome and I heard that It gives U ac,exp and nps bonus huh, yea I may buy also that 1 ...yay I got exite already :P

Caneche

lol U're funny man...btw what's ur name?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast