Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hi there. I'm new here and in ko

This is a discussion on Hi there. I'm new here and in ko within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hehe my name is Oscar ...and urs?...
Page: 4

SkyLinevsSupra

hehe my name is Oscar ...and urs?

Caneche

my name is Nelson and is nice too meet U Oscar ^_^

SkyLinevsSupra

yea nice too meet U too Nelson!...man ppl said that ur clan is for ppl nob :/

Caneche

hehe I don't care what ppl said about my clan as long I like to be here and let me tell u that I'm 100% loyal to my clan no matter what!...so 4 me ppl can say whatever they want!

SkyLinevsSupra

that's nice man, I'm also loyal to my friends and I also can be loyal to my new clan if U give me the chance ^_^

Caneche

We'll see dude, let me ask TGP who's the elder in the clan to see if he agrees ok!...He'll say yes to me but still, I like to follow the rules

SkyLinevsSupra

Man I think U're the cooles guy I have meet in a game!...most of the ppl in the games ore just show off like the babas >.<

Caneche

hehe I just like to have fun dude! I could buy gears 4 real money but U don't really need that if U know how to make money in game

SkyLinevsSupra

:O...and how U make money in game?...please tell me !!

Caneche

hehe well U may need to be lvl 80 if U want to farm the money, 4 example: go to ed, do chaos stone at cz, kill egos in gz, kill bosses in slant.
    the other way to make money is upgrade things on envil and then sell it
    and the other way and easy way to do money in the game is: buy and resell, buy cheao, sell for more!

SkyLinevsSupra

lol damn to hot 80 will take me a while cuz I go to school and I don't know how to upgrade on envil so I may buy 4 cheap and sell 4 more like u said

Caneche

well if that what U chose let me give u some tips about merchant mode(buy/sell)
    First of all check in moradon merchant area what ppl sell and what ppl buy so like that U'll know what's easy to sell.
    Know the prices and like that U'll know when U can buy something 4 cheap and then sell it for the normal price.
    You can also sell things from PUS but 4 that U've to check what is easy to sell and for a good price to get what U paid from PUS.

SkyLinevsSupra

Sweet! that's a good information ty, how U know a lot about the game mate?

Caneche

lol I been playing this game since 2006 :P...so I already got some experience but sometime I'm too lazy to apply my knowledge in the game hehe >.<

SkyLinevsSupra

haha well guees what!... I'll use ur knowledge 4 sure to be rich and get mi gears in no time U'll see :P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast