Hojna account Taken Back!!!! :)

This is a discussion on Hojna account Taken Back!!!! :) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all!!I have made post about account I lost - Hojna priest 78 witch has been taken by R3SP3CTUM few ...
Page: 1

Mes

Default Hojna account Taken Back!!!! :)

Hey all!!I have made post about account I lost - Hojna priest 78 witch has been taken by R3SP3CTUM few weeks ago.Now I Took it BACKKK!!!!!(old jawwelery has been deleted but still 78) Damn it didnt expect it. I am so glad to Cockmongler- he helped me. I think i would not get it back without him.Now i can sell this accoun.I ll make post in market place later. thanks !!!!

If you don't have every single bit of account info, and you don't let the seller know about this potential account compromise, I suggest you don't attempt to sell.

Mes

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    If you don't have every single bit of account info, and you don't let the seller know about this potential account compromise, I suggest you don't attempt to sell.
    yea i know lal. I need to check it before. maybe it dosent had any premium when stolen. ehh :P

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Hojna.. I recognize that name... Is that a human priest, BP? If so, I think I remember you pretty much hacking at C2 treants for hours lol... But I'd need to get home to find some SS of that to be sure.

best way to buy char at CR but damm its cost so much