How to block a person from vent!

This is a discussion on How to block a person from vent! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Like title says we had Buddah from areas messing with Jokers vent last night. He was listening to our conversation ...
Page: 1

jeffstacih

Angry

Like title says we had Buddah from areas messing with Jokers vent last night. He was listening to our conversation , and telling us what we where saying. Thing is we did not see him in the vent. I dont know or really care how he is doing it. Just like to know how to boot him out. I am told he has multable IP addresses.

Buddah Im not flaming you and I dont know the reason for you to mess with Batman. Just want it to stop so we can enjoy the game without fear of you doing something.

Check his IP in the log and ban his ip ?

SpinalTap

Buddah using his CIA informants and FBI contacts again it would seem. You may want to check your house for wire taps and look outside the window at any suspicious vehicles outside.

jeffstacih

Buddah using his CIA informants and FBI contacts again it would seem. You may want to check your house for wire taps and look outside the window at any suspicious vehicles outside.[/b]

The owner of the vent was in his clan so he got the IP from the TS they use im sure. Maybe they have fixed it by now just looking for info to help him out.