How to buy premium - country ist on pay pall - PLS HELP !

This is a discussion on How to buy premium - country ist on pay pall - PLS HELP ! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We ( ALL ex Yugoslavia - Croatia -Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Montenegro, and some other country like Albania, Bulgaria ...
Page: 1

bukovski

Default How to buy premium - country ist on pay pall - PLS HELP !

We ( ALL ex Yugoslavia - Croatia -Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Montenegro, and some other country like Albania, Bulgaria , and probably 50+ more ! cant use pay pall at all ! i mean we can open pay pall account ( using some adress in EU and some email at google or yahoo ) but still we can put our money on pay pall account coz our countryes isnt on pay pall list .
    Credit card payment is only for USA players ( i pay prem with my credit card and buy a lot of cc in august and june 2005 ) but now i cant ( my credit card work fine on other sites like godady i register domain 3 days ago ) but USKO acepte only USA credit card

Simply i cant find any way to pay premium ! ( bronze i need it just to log on server relog bug dosnt work any more .

So any can help ???

p.s. Sending a friend money in "normal" country and give him a ID and pass whalllll its not gona hepend. Simply i cant trust any one who i can see or knock on his door and kick him in the ass if he hack me .

any help or suggestion ?

p.s.s. curently i know more then 100+ppls who will pay for it we cant.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

buy premium for igc from a very trusthworthy friend , altho carefull, dont wanna get poweroutage'ed

i live in canada and i can use cc to pay :S

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

if you got international CC can buy from anywhere (Visa, Mastercard.. etc)

too bad i dont have legal age to have one... at least cant till 04 june ^_^

bukovski

whell i use Internacional Visa , and its work perfect on any site ( like godady.com i buy domain 3-4 days ago ) but only dosnt work on USKO. ( in august i buy with this CC a lots of CC and rem for me and my clan mates now i cant must find some way to do it.

Aqu

Sell GBs for USD.

Get the person to send USD to this 'fake' paypal account you have (registered in another country).

Use that paypal money to buy premium.

Repeat every month.

Simple.