Recurred billing zzz

This is a discussion on Recurred billing zzz within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they charged me again for gold will i be able to get my money back? should i keep the stuff ...
Page: 1

Augustus

they charged me again for gold will i be able to get my money back? should i keep the stuff they give me? i already sent a ticket

Shane1911

If you did not turn off recurring billing in your "My KO" profile, they probably will not refund anything.

The expectation is that you will tell them not to bill you recurring, if you don't want it. If you don't tell them, they interpret this as you want to be billed on a recurring basis.

nothing to do about getting money back, just be carefull next time accounts

What you can do right now about it and that works : Sent customer support ticket about

Removing billing if you dont remember Questions/answers or turn it off..

sorry about that

SpinalTap

Considering they turn reoccurring on each time u buy prem, forcing you to turn it off again is their problem. If you had it off, then you can get money back, but will need to threaten with legal action (only way they will do anything about it). Happened to a friend of mine with plat prem, he ended up getting a week of free plat (time it took them to escalated the ticket and do something about it), and he got to keep one of the two trina's he recieved (never accepted the letter that K2 sent him, and we all know how good they are about deleting items in letters).

Uzu

thx for reminding me turned mine off

Augustus

what i said in my letter was...

"I mistakenly had recurring billing "on" and i didn't know it was on by default. Is it possible to charge back? I plan on buying platinum premium in the following week and i won't be able to purchase with gold already on the account. Thank You"

NoD32

Notice how it, automatically puts it on "on" =]

Banned

happened to me with platinum

more then a week passed and i didn't get the money and i think that i wont get...

Augustus

at least i want an upgrade to platinum, gold is pretty g4y

when u write a ticket and say u want plat instead off gold they will set it to plat u will just have a little less then normal because off the price difference

element43978

Notice how it, automatically puts it on "on" =][/b]
    looks like they just got K2'd! :P

lol jk

Adomin

happened to me with platinum

more then a week passed and i didn't get the money and i think that i wont get...[/b]
    same cituation... and no they wont refund it i send a ticket those rip off artists said that i had it on when i clearly remembered i had it turned off

same cituation... and no they wont refund it i send a ticket those rip off artists said that i had it on when i clearly remembered i had it turned off[/b]
    x_D that y we got a plat? lol

Adomin

yeah i got extra month that i didnt really needed

Had the same problem, no.. i dont think u will get your money back.