nothing with ko my computer

This is a discussion on nothing with ko my computer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was wondering if any1 can help me. me and my family have had broadband for about 3 months now, ...
Page: 1

urbanphoenix

i was wondering if any1 can help me. me and my family have had broadband for about 3 months now, and for the past two months the internet disconnects after about 5 minutes. The internet on my pc and laptop is fine but when my sister or family member uses the main pc the entire internets continuesly drops and visa versa if any1 needs more info ill give just ask ened help 2 sort this rubbish

Zaria

i was wondering if any1 can help me. me and my family have had broadband for about 3 months now, and for the past two months the internet disconnects after about 5 minutes. The internet on my pc and laptop is fine but when my sister or family member uses the main pc the entire internets continuesly drops and visa versa if any1 needs more info ill give just ask ened help 2 sort this rubbish[/b]
    Try going to network properties in the control panel, then right click, properties, options. Check to see what is all checked in there.

Got one of these?

Are you hooked up through a router?

dark_item

as far as i know a friend of mine had same problem, the phoned the compagny that owns the internet stuff
    and he had to change something at the setup on his modem