how to complain at BBB?

This is a discussion on how to complain at BBB? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, as i was saying, I want to complain at BBB about a ticket subject in which k2 is acting ...
Page: 1

Uzu

Well, as i was saying,
    I want to complain at BBB about a ticket subject in which k2 is acting like a retard, i didnt get a reply yet but i know they will act like fools. so i wonder, my friend told me that BBB is making online rankings of firms and i really want to complain about k2, cause then they will look into my problem and fix it asap... i hope.

Well, could anyone tell me what i have to do on the website? It's abit frustrating and I'm not in the mood to do some high researchs since 2 years of what i spend on KO is gone, so please if you could help me i would be sooo pleased.. :unsure:

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Click the link below, I've already chosen K2 you just need to enter the rest of the complain.

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWEB/Forms/Utils/Co...anyID=100018034

Also keep in mind that even though website says you'll get an answer within 14 days it may take up to a month.

Uzu

thanks alot superghost, you were my last hope

NoD32

By the way, prepare for a 1-2 months wait...

long as the problem or ticket gets taken care of, waiting 1-2month is expected from KO lol

a846039

yup they are slow... but get your problem fixed

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Just to clarify, BBB sends your case as soon as your enter your complain; however, it is K2 that takes time to respond back since they actually "have to" investigate instead of giving you some bs answer because when you receive K2's reply you can still respond back via BBB unlikely KO's customer service ticket system where they give you some bs answer and close the ticket on you.