well its been almost forever now and I still cant get any exp or pk quest done. I was wondering if anyone has a similar problem because i get the same response every time I send in a ticket.

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support, we are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. Any updates regarding the resolution of this issue will be posted on the official Knight Online Website at : www.knightonlineworld.com . Unfortunately, I will not be able to assist you further at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I don't see anywhere on website acknowledging that no quest working is a problem for other players nor have i seen any other problems like this on other accounts.

My real question to all of you in the community now is how many people have this kind of problem where no exp quest will work. from killing 100 humans/orcs to killing 250 brahmans none of these quest work for me even if I am in a party of 8 or solo. And if anyone other then me had this problem what did you do to solve the problem besides play a different character and abandon hope.

PS dont tell me to buy prem because it didnt help at all in getting good cs response and its a waste of money to do exp quest if you dont get no counts for it.