How do i contact with ..

This is a discussion on How do i contact with .. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today i goes to my bank and they told me i bought in 31.7 and 1.8 something that worth 45usd. ...
Page: 1

Today i goes to my bank and they told me i bought in 31.7 and 1.8 something that worth 45usd.
    The only thing i buying for USD is premium , i buying it from PUS not from clickandbuy , now i tried to buy premium again and he say sorry you bought 2 times in 24h or 5 times in 30 days.
    Still i havent premium , and i wanna know how can i contact with owners of PUS , i mean i bought from credit card so whit who i have to talk?
    I aleardy joined to my account in knightonlineworld and send CS from there about billing info , this is what i should to do ? or have other way also?

bazzeeka

you can phone K2 but im in australia so i dont know the number ask someone from californa they will have it or they can find in there phone book maybe

Thats what i said in first ticket :

I tried to buy in the dates 31.7 and 1.8 premium Gold and Knight cash from Power up store.
    Today 4.8 my bank told me i lost 40usd , i told him i didnt bought nothing cuz in my country we dont pay with USD , i didnt got premium becuse he said : Sorry you aleardy bought 2 times in last 24H or 5 times in last 30 days.

Are you kidding me? i dont have premium and i wanna play , if i dont get my 40$ back or premium and knight cash that i deserve to them , ill stop play and also stop buy premium , and ill tell my friends how i fucked up , sorry for this words but its true , 40USD worth in my money coins like 170 Shekels for nothing.

Contact me fast cuz its really not funny.

Thats what he answerd :

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. It appears that you are currently being assisted with this issue with ticket number 3882-4103350. We ask that you please refrain from submitting multiple tickets regarding the same issue as it does delay us from providing assistance to other customers that are waiting. We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation while we assist you with your issue.

Regards,

Mansi

Payments Team

K2 Network

2nd ticket by me :

Hi i tried buy premium on 31/7/07 and game gave me error so premium didnt came but i lost 40usd so if u could or give me my gold premium or give me back my 40usd (gold premium+some knight cash to nation transfer) thx in advance for ur help

Thats what he answerd :

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. We have forwarded this request to the appropriate staff for resolution. Please make note that it may take some time for this issue to be resolved. We greatly appreciate your patience during this time.

For any other questions regarding your Knight Online account, please submit another support request.

Regards,

Mansi

Payments Team

K2 Network

Then i answerd back :

This is my last digits ****

And the code bihaind the card is ***

Please do something

Thats what he answerd :

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. In order to better assist you, please respond to this ticket and include the date and time of the transactions and the last 4 digits of the credit card. We are looking forward to assisting you.

Regards,

Mansi

Payments Team

K2 Network

( this is he wrote before i send the digits , but i just copy and show ) .