How do i set Internet Explorer so..

This is a discussion on How do i set Internet Explorer so.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i want to watch videos on websites like youtube while i xp, is it possible to set the internet explorer ...
Page: 1

graydeath

i want to watch videos on websites like youtube while i xp, is it possible to set the internet explorer window so that it stays on top over my KO window, i can do this with winamp easily so it would work with internet explorer im thinking. Yes, i googled and couldnt find how to.

MaCCa

go into KO options, and click window mode?:P

graydeath

No thats now what i need, i already have ko in window mode. What i want is to make Internet explorer window STAY ON TOP OVER my KO window when i have it opened and not minimized. I can do this with winamp. This is so i can still run around + combo and etc but still be able to watch videos and read stuff etc etc. Ill take a screenshot showing what i want if you need further explanation.

graydeath

No thats now what i need, i already have ko in window mode. What i want is to make Internet explorer window STAY ON TOP OVER my KO window when i have it opened and not minimized. I can do this with winamp. This is so i can still run around + combo and etc but still be able to watch videos and read stuff etc etc. Ill take a screenshot showing what i want if you need further explanation.

tactic

Question

i want to watch videos on websites like youtube while i xp[/b]

koxper... how can you do those things together.. :P B) <_< <_<

graydeath

? ._. bump

graydeath

got it, had to download a program.

ChowBoy

VERY NICE!!!