Contacting k2 numbers that can help

This is a discussion on Contacting k2 numbers that can help within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1-949-486-0400 < k2&#39;s official billing # they will give u billing support over this number as long as u ARE ...
Page: 1

1-949-486-0400 < k2&#39;s official billing # they will give u billing support over this number as long as u ARE the owner of the account DO NOT try calling in for a freind if u are DO NOT admit it they use it as an excuse to say FUCKA YOU MANG . (last i checked he still answers and is still an asshat but he&#39; gets the job done)

1-949-486-0134 < k2&#39;s office number # ur not supposed to call this leave msg with problem and leave ur number for call back THEY ACTUALLY CALL BACK WOW! , If u want u can fool around with the directory and get ppls ext&#39;s and leave multiple msgs rather then the dumb fat asian that answers main line . (last i checked still there number and is hard to get a call back but better then to sit on ur thumb)

Also i highly recommend registering at the official forums and when u have a &#39;emergency&#39; try pming all the gms listed in forum members directory explain situation and make it clear tickets are not working most of the gms have turned off pms cuz the dick suckers ride them too often there .

Pursueing k2 i encourage all of u not receiving support accordingly to the EULA TOS SLA watever its called to contact someone dont get pushed over u do have rights regardless watever the retards here tell u . Some numbers/ppl u can contact ....

CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS 1625 North Market Blvd. Sacramento, CA 95834 (800) 952-5210 (916) 445-1254 TTY: (916) 322-1700

The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs in California may be contacted in writing at 400 R. Street, Suite 3090, Sacramento, CA 95814 or by calling 1-800-952-5210

(the cdca ppl get paid by tax money so call for watever u feel like k2 is doing wrong they dont give a shit)

I will update this with anything needed wont be helping ppl tho so dont bother pming me the real way to get shit done these days is simply get a gm on ur msn otherwise ur fucked if ur still playing ko i recommend quiting

Zaria

Thanks for the info.

Gr33nDragon

yes very usefull

:Az:

No, it doesn&#39;t work anymore.[/b]
    thanks im gona ring em and ask them to gift me some items

ForsakenReborn

worst support EVER.

thanks im gona ring em and ask them to gift me some items[/b]
    +1 i just wanna see if i can get thru, gota do from work tho cuz i aint paying for long distance

wish i woulda found these numbers sooner. I tried calling a few numbers on web page did me no good left message no response finally cs tickets gave me some bs

_eSuba_

tnx for the helpful info bro

jeremiahx99

yeah I got hacked maby I could try this to see ifI get my stuff back :lol:

blueeye

very helpful info

thx alot

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

worst support EVER.[/b]
    +1

I think Blizzard have best support.

btw useful info.

Martin

if i call from canada, is it free?

misterfrisco

I mailed a WE to my other account and my dumb as changed the name of the sender name and i never received my WE back i misspeled my other accounts name but no return email. GAY!!!!

HeXisBak

has anyone actually called these numbers and got through yet?