Ko doesnt fit in my screen

This is a discussion on Ko doesnt fit in my screen within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, i just bought an acer aspire1 , it is very small and kinda a good laptop, well the ...
Page: 1

Hey guys, i just bought an acer aspire1 , it is very small and kinda a good laptop, well the problem is that ko doesnt fit in my screen, it is too big and i dont know what to do... when i try to change the resolution of ko on the options in game it gives me a weird message that ko had a problem and it haves to be closed. Please i need help ^^

zrocker0404

when the launcher starts, go to options and change the resolution. Once it fits ur screen log in and see if everything looks ok. When ur ingame u can change it by clicking on Max/Seed and graphic options. Took me a little while to find the one i liked, just get the one that fits and try one higher or lower to get icons the size u want ect.

In the options i dont see any resolution, it is just in blank :S

Makes sure u have the newest drivers for graphic card. Next reinstall game meyby then it will detect which resolution u can use.

Hypnos

The Aspire One is a netbook like the EEE PCs and the Dell Minis. The screen resolution is only 1024 x 600. The lowest KO goes is 1024 x 768.

You can find programs that will artificially increase the resolution on netbooks, either by growing it off screen, or squeezing it down. But for actually trying to play the game, you'll want to hook up a small monitor.