How do you make fucking pots.

This is a discussion on How do you make fucking pots. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm on a friends character trying to make grace pots on her priest. I've read the guide before and all ...
Page: 1

Road

Default How do you make fucking pots.

I'm on a friends character trying to make grace pots on her priest. I've read the guide before and all it says you need to do to make pots is buy those water of grace scrolls from sundries and holy water and that makes grace pots. Well I bought 100 each of scrolls and holy water and I went to great priest helana in town and she gives me one option: water of grace. So I press the button and NOTHING f**cking happens. Why is this happening. God this f**king game is bugged. :/

Banchy

check this out, if this link does not help you post back here and I will get you an answer.

btw, what lvl is the priest?

never mind check this out.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, since a lot of ppl asking for this question, I will post the recipe for Potion Making here.
    Note : For Priest only.
    You will need at least 30 points in healing to start making potions.
    Buy 10 Holy Water from Potions NPC and 10 Prayer of Life from Sundries. Then bring them to Great Priest Helena (El Morad) or Great Priest Murka (Karus). Min 10 bottles are made each time.

10 Holy Water + 10 Prayer of Life = 10 Water of Life
    Requirement: 30 Points in Healing

10 Holy Water + 10 Prayer of Love = 10 Water of Love
    Requirement :40 Points in Healing

10 Holy Water + 10 Prayer of Grace = 10 Water of Grace
    Requirement : 50 Points in Healing

10 Holy Water + 10 Prayer of Favors = 10 Water of Favors
    Requirement : 60 Points in Healing