dc when click on "start" in select character menu

This is a discussion on dc when click on "start" in select character menu within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like in the topic - everytime when i click on "start" in character select menu i got dc:/ i dont ...
Page: 1

balcer

like in the topic - everytime when i click on "start" in character select menu i got dc:/ i dont know what happend. i was playing a lot 1 year ago. yesterday i downloaded client from oficial site instal the game, patched and created new account and i have this problem. i checked my old account and the same - dc when i want to start. i hope somebody will help me.

sorry for my english but i think u understand me.

thx.

ps. i do not use any bots, and i trying reinstal the game and i have formated my pc, but still doesn't work.

i don't know that it is account problem or technical problem so i decided to post here.

like in the topic - everytime when i click on "start" in character select menu i got dc:/ i dont know what happend. i was playing a lot 1 year ago. yesterday i downloaded client from oficial site instal the game, patched and created new account and i have this problem. i checked my old account and the same - dc when i want to start. i hope somebody will help me.

sorry for my english but i think u understand me.

thx.

ps. i do not use any bots, and i trying reinstal the game and i have formated my pc, but still doesn't work.

i don't know that it is account problem or technical problem so i decided to post here.[/b]

All freshly made accounts have this bug, currently there is no way to get pass this.

/close

All freshly made accounts have this bug, currently there is no way to get pass this.

/close[/b]
    +1