how is that imposible...?

This is a discussion on how is that imposible...? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I make char 3 weeks ago. 1st i make about 300mil and i got dc when i back it was ...
Page: 1

Makedonac

Default how is that imposible...?

I make char 3 weeks ago. 1st i make about 300mil and i got dc when i back it was 0coins and all hight clas items gone... After that 3 days i change pass 140 mill in same case gone after dc... And for the 3 time tooday i got dc when i log i was naked... NO raptor no chitins.... and no 660 mil from INN .... Can someone tell me whats goin on? Wher to send ticket? i know i nothing can get from this but....
    In Game name BigBrotherIsBack......

OvergeareD

Someone have your info to your mail, so when you change PW,
    they can see your new, then they wait till you got more cash, and
    then steal everything over and over again.

Makedonac

lol, but how they can know my e-mail pas and other? i make new acc a week ago.... no one from my friends not know for him.... do have some help for it ? to send ticket or somthig..?

check for viruses

Keylogger i think..
    Dude,
    Try to install new windows and send a ticket at ko site i think
    But I dont think K2 will do something..

Makedonac

Bro i reinstal windows and C and D, reset my adsl connecrtion every day once so every day i got new IP adress, idk how is that posible... i have kasperski anti-virus on. idk what i can do... if i back ageen whit new acc i am scare what if i agen get hack :/ Meyb only solution to buy new PC :// and new acc to start playing (

Banned

its a keylogger..

now listen bro:

do you remember to some dude u talked with in msn? did he send u a programm and told you its good koxp and u should check it out? did you opened it and a cmd window appeared? if yes, then its definitly a keylogger.

you can fix this if u reinstall windows..

sorry for your loss...

Its cleaer keyloger. Maybe u used K0xp maybe some1 send u it in msn. that dont have to be program just normal pictrue. or u logged in cafenet?

Makedonac

it cant be keyloger, i not have MSN on my pc, a week ago i reinstal all windows new partice C and D, nothing download from net. i play a 4 year KO on dies Euphoria, BigBrother priest and priest ICirc3I ... I stop play a year ago and now back... i never use koxp and 3d party tools so i not know how is that posible... Meyb if i log on hacked acc they can get my all new pass on that IP? idk how other solution... If i send ticket to KO im sure they will nothing do with that :/

Banned Senior Member

Default hey

Quote Originally Posted by Makedonac View Post
    it cant be keyloger, i not have MSN on my pc, a week ago i reinstal all windows new partice C and D, nothing download from net. i play a 4 year KO on dies Euphoria, BigBrother priest and priest ICirc3I ... I stop play a year ago and now back... i never use koxp and 3d party tools so i not know how is that posible... Meyb if i log on hacked acc they can get my all new pass on that IP? idk how other solution... If i send ticket to KO im sure they will nothing do with that :/
    are you from greece?

if so pm me.......

Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by Makedonac View Post
    Bro i reinstal windows and C and D, reset my adsl connecrtion every day once so every day i got new IP adress, idk how is that posible... i have kasperski anti-virus on. idk what i can do... if i back ageen whit new acc i am scare what if i agen get hack :/ Meyb only solution to buy new PC :// and new acc to start playing (

hi bro kasperski anti-virus do not support KO i think coz i had some problem b4 not such kind of problem a different . kasperski anti-virus detects some files for KO folder a virus or so but still KO works ... but i had kasperski anti-virus on my laptop so only some times i play KO ... some times i log other char for trade some stuff or merchant . all went right for a week later the item`s which i upgrade was missing like i make +1 to +2 and so on..After i relog its back to +1 i was surprised then tried many things nothing happen coz i install my kasperski anti-virus all the after format . then the upgrade problem sloved.. other problem started like cant store items on INN then i left playing KO on my laptop later afte some days i got a new antivirus so i changed it unknowingle later i fount all went alright so may be problem with kasperski anti-virus... try change it
    Last edited by smartxw2; 10-04-2010 at 02:29 AM.