How long does it take to start ko up for other?

This is a discussion on How long does it take to start ko up for other? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i want to know how long does it take people to start up ko after chacter selections. It take ...
Page: 1

Default How long does it take to start ko up for other?

Well i want to know how long does it take people to start up ko after chacter selections. It take me 2-3 mins. Before wen my labtop was new i got in like 30 sec. If any 1 knows how to make ko more faster post down because i am tired after server restart all orcs kill the booses and i see them 1 hp before they die. I am using a labtop toshiba, its fast but it take a long time to load up.

how much ram does ur toshiba has

Bob

Used to be faster with KE, but with fire drake... I'd say about 1min and a half

Tash

i have the same problem, i had a computer with 512 mb ram, took me like 30 secs to get ingame. now bought a new computer, 1024 ram, 512mb graphic card. and it takes about 2mins sometimes, sometimes is fast but not everytime :S

it takes me 8 minutes so dont complain... zzz stupid rich people with good computers

Volcanic

Default Re: How long does it take to start ko up for other?

Originally posted by XWing
    Well i want to know how long does it take people to start up ko after chacter selections. It take me 2-3 mins. Before wen my labtop was new i got in like 30 sec. If any 1 knows how to make ko more faster post down because i am tired after server restart all orcs kill the booses and i see them 1 hp before they die. I am using a labtop toshiba, its fast but it take a long time to load up.
    25 seconds from launcher to ingame

Your biggest problem is using a laptop. They are very hard/expensive to upgrade. Try using diskeeper 10. You want the version that has I-FAAST(i use premier proffesional). Although its not going to make it into a super computer, it will speed up your loading times. Also, try squeezing in some extra memory if you can.

well i remember what may have caused it to slow down which was lineage 2 it had like 5000 mb and it was huge but got rid of it because it lagged too much in there

Bob

Originally posted by rock08
    it takes me 8 minutes so dont complain... zzz stupid rich people with good computers
    Maybe stupid but not rich. We work and buy the damn PC, I don't wait for daddy to buy me a new one

Originally posted by Bob+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bob)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-rock08
    Maybe stupid but not rich. We work and buy the damn PC, I don't wait for daddy to buy me a new one [/b]
    damn right