Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How ofther u should Full Scan your computer ?

This is a discussion on How ofther u should Full Scan your computer ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; U know if your antivirus/spyware program, didnt catch the virus while it was activated, then it wont catch it during ...
Page: 2

zheka1k

U know if your antivirus/spyware program, didnt catch the virus while it was activated, then it wont catch it during a scan, so kind of no point. Ive been download like crazy, and browsing the most unsafe sights, and never had a virus that actually had time to hurt my computer, always removed before it could do anything.

Boyce

Spybot-Adware and anti-virus atleast once a week.

DarK

Can someone post where I can get like nod or something, AVG deleted my fukin xtrap shit and I had to re-dl knight online..

Never.

midnight555

i never scanned my comp and its 0ký

i normaly scan my pc like 2 x in a month.. got avg and nod32 so its all fine

didinino

u dont need 2 anti viruses lawl

NaidenZ

I scan my computer like 1 time every month

kasperky ftw

i have uniblue spyeraser, and its caught 100x more virusus then mcafee

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

If you have real-time protection from your anti-virus, and you don't go downloading and installing random shit all the time, then once a month should be fine. A daily memory scan is a good precaution, especially if your PC is on with an active internet connection all the time.

If you don't have real-time protection, then i'd run a full scan every couple of days, with a memory scan every few hours.

If you are the kind of person who downloads a lot of random shit from torrents / rapidshare / similar, then you should probably do a full scan once a week.

The guy who said scanning 600Gb takes 3 days... you need to adjust your settings, it shouldn't take anything near that long! Make sure you turn off any indexing services while you scan... so windows indexing, google desktop, x1, or any other "desktop search" utility.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12