how to open ports

This is a discussion on how to open ports within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know i been realy helpfull around u guys who needs help with ko/pc etc etc so my question is ...
Page: 1

i know i been realy helpfull around u guys who needs help with ko/pc etc etc

so my question is how to open ports to this noob game cuz im having problem that the game cant work oke

and i got a blast PC inter core 2 duo 2gig ram etc etc...

i only know from my knowlge that u suppost to type ur defalut gateway in the explorer...

and type ur own ip and the port of the site,game

but i cant realy find out where is it and i dont see my pc on the choose the pc list...

everytime i log into another computer in my LAN it dosent show it there some tips,help would realy help me out

TYTYTYTYTTYTYTY

oke i see no one can solve it here il do it myself NOTY :angry:

Banned

what your talking about is port forwarding , and the reason no one will help you cause its kinda tricky and if done in correct it harbors serious effects on your computer and comprimisses its security , if i was you i would do the research yourself and correct you problem that way its much safer in my oppinion

portforward.com has all the answers you need and step by step pics on what to do your can't go wrong

Can't really say how it's done because I don't know your model of router and the port setups are all diff on the models

portforward.com has all the answers you need and step by step pics on what to do your can't go wrong

Can't really say how it's done because I don't know your model of router and the port setups are all diff on the models[/b]

not this lol

like to open ports to emule so it will work faster.

i got rauter/switch knight online aint working good,i got advice from a work-mate maybe u can open ports,disable firewalla,type the port of the game in the options but i cant realy found it there cause my computer of the net not in the list,and when it says look if my computer on the list,it says it auto,and its not.

so i needed a lil touch\advice about it didnt realy mess to crack the security,only how to enable it , make it better ,so i need direction so any help would be realy great thanks.