Huge lag

This is a discussion on Huge lag within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just would like to know if anyone else is having same problem...or is it just me... i'm lagging so ...
Page: 1

I just would like to know if anyone else is having same problem...or is it just me... i'm lagging so bad that i cant play, no matter what server.
    So,,,,anyone else got same problems?

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Can you get in more detail? Like how long ago did you start getting this lag? Did you change your ISP, router/modem, or internet speed?
    I would recommend download CCleaner, its a fuckin PIMP program.. If you choose to download it, make sure that you uncheck the yahoo toolbar when it asks you what you want to download. Once it's open, on the left select Cleaner, check advanced and push ok ok ok ok and then make sure internet explorer/firefox is closed, then hit Run Cleaner. Let it scan and it will delete some temporary internet files, and other useless stuff which use a lot of space. Once that's done, this is the critical thing you must do, Click registry, and make sure all are checked and hit Scan for Issues. Once there all scanned, push Fix selected issues, No don't backup, and hit Fix all, and let it finish. Once that's done, your set, if you ever get computer freezes while in ko, that will fix the problem, and it MIGHT help with lag. Try it out and tell me your results. Btw, you will have a lot of Registry problems while your scanning it because everytime you uninstall a program, one will be added, and it will be that program with an error in it. So every time you uninstall something, I would run the registry cleaner. Tell me what happens, I'd like to know.
    Peace out nukkah!