Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

How to REMOVE ANVIL????????

This is a discussion on How to REMOVE ANVIL???????? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized Coming from the ugly ass motherfucker who puts his picture in his avatar rofl. lol . ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Coming from the ugly ass motherfucker who puts his picture in his avatar rofl.
    lol . how stupid are you ??????

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

There actually was a way before, it didn't delete the anvil tho, it just delete the popup window when you right clicked on the anvil.
    so whenever you tried right clicking it, you just didn't get anything, so you couldn't upgrade.

(yes, i used it too )

you can edit gamefiles but thats it against ToS so wouldnt be possible anyway.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    you can edit gamefiles but thats it against ToS so wouldnt be possible anyway.
    If it's against the tos , it will always be impossible to make/use ? No (!) . lemme give you some examples : K0xp , tbl edits (Target rings etc ...) , dupes & selling items/character for $ .
    And removing the anvil is possible , just need to find the image of it in the KO folder and delete it . I can't see how that simple action is impossible to do .. + It's really rare to get banned for such thing .

you cannot get rid of the anvil, the anvil is built into the map file, its also an NPC on the map, its pretty much impossible, looks like you will have to find another way sorry, or just go play OSKO, its free and you dont have to waste your money on anything

as for the comment above cant be bothered quoting, the "image" of it cannot be removed as the TBL file checks for certain file names and sizes, if its not there it wont open the game.

i win so many times like a i lose in anvil to much risk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12