BlackBolt got hacked and gamersfirst support dont help me

This is a discussion on BlackBolt got hacked and gamersfirst support dont help me within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello days ago i got hacked and i lost my gamersfirst account, 2 knight online accounts, 3 emails, click and ...
Page: 1

Amgm1

Smile

hello days ago i got hacked and i lost my gamersfirst account, 2 knight online accounts, 3 emails, click and buy account

emails:
    [email protected] i recover and close for my security, in this email the hacker found information of my click and buy account and credit cards that im use for my premiun or cash knight, more of this credit cards i close time ago.

[email protected] i recover and close the account for my security

[email protected] i recover and close the account for my security

click and buy account recover too im only waiting for close after i recover my mage

i found 4 emails that arent mine when im recover my emails [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

The hacker use the online support of the gamersfirst for change the info but he receive all new info later i think because when im log i see other email [email protected] that isnt mine, when i try to change the info i cant because he change all secret questions, inmediatly i move all my inn hostess and my characters in cypher rings, i send this day other ticket explaining what happen but the hacker take the control of the gamersfirst account again and i dont know if the customer support respond something

I forget that the hacker dont know the seal password because he never cant change the region for steal the items and characters, the hacker is a turk and i from of peru more of my friends in game can say that im the real BlackBolt

I create a new gamersfirst account and the tuesday i unseal BlackBolt there and i move more things there and now after maintenance when i try to log i cant because the login say under maintenace but i can log my others accounts and i log my gamerstfirst account and i see the status is blocked i send a ticket inmediatly and the next day they told me that my ticket has been forwarded for further investigation and troubleshooting

Yesterday my clanie and ally call me because my mage blackbolt that i unseal in my gamersfirst account that the gamersfirst support block for investigation is online and begun to remove ppl of my clan because is the clan leader , later this hacker invite a account lv 59 and make him the new leader, what type of investigation is that? my account is block and he have my mage in other account? who have access to my info? a corrupt GM? who have this type of power in my new account for move blackbolt to other account? i want a solution of all this, what info of me ko need for fix my problem? i send all my info and nothing, the support dont answer and i can prove that im the real blackbolt because my click and buy account is a virtual mastercard and the hacker have to come to peru and go to the bank in person for recharge with money and after this he have to activate the money with a ID, password and PIN code in a website, the support can call the bank too for ask , tell the hacker that use my click and buy account for buy something in the power up store and u see that he cant buy nothing, i want my mage back with all the items that he had, all the national points that my clan losed for all the ppl that this turk hacker remove of my clan.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

this all is bullshit:

your e-mail can be changed whit secret answer only(or by sending in a ticket whit last 6 months payment info, but then the hacker owuld have wanted to change pw also)

he couldnt change region, password, seal pass, yet he chnaged e-mail and all the secret answers.

Thats some fuckign weird story.

Unless a GM wants to fuck something up and dosent know how to do it.

Amgm1

this all is bullshit:

your e-mail can be changed whit secret answer only(or by sending in a ticket whit last 6 months payment info, but then the hacker owuld have wanted to change pw also)

he couldnt change region, password, seal pass, yet he chnaged e-mail and all the secret answers.

Thats some fuckign weird story.

Unless a GM wants to fuck something up and dosent know how to do it.[/b]
    always a stupid write in my post he found info of my payments in 1 of my emails that he hack idiot go and play with yourself before write here, i can prove 4 years or more of premiuns and cash knight because all credits card have my name and im use 5 credits card

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

always a stupid write in my post he found info of my payments in 1 of my emails that he hack idiot go and play with yourself before write here, i can prove 4 years or more of premiuns and cash knight because all credits card have my name and im use 5 credits card[/b]
    and why didnt he change region/seal pw/the account main pw ? Only e-mail?

Amgm1

Smile

and why didnt he change region/seal pw/the account main pw ? Only e-mail?[/b]
    u need learn to read, the fuking turk hack me 3 times in 1 week, in the second hack i move all to the account of a friend 2 days later y made a new gamersfirst account and move all my items there before a maintenance, after the maintenance the new account appear banned 9999 in the ko wesite and blocked in the gamerstfirst account, 2 days later my mage is online in other account, and he cant change the region because this info dont appear in the emails that he hack me only he found info of my click and buy and some payments there with this info he send a ticket with my gamersfirst account and he take the control of the 2 other accounts recorded there, u are happy now? stop of talk bull shit if u dont understand the problem and fu.ck u ko

hello there,

man man, i think after you did all the moving / transfer char and items to your new acct. , the hacker probably used the old method to you by telling KO " i am the real blackbolt " and the hacker is you cuz you transfer the char on a cypher ring to a new ko acct, also the items and almost everything making yourself look 100% the hacker who did all the transfer in the 1st place to the new ko acct that you did. while your original ko blackbolt acct that was hacked by the real hacker he turned against you by the actions you made.

Now Probably in your original KO Acct that was blackbolt located there in the 1st place, i think that you shouldnt shouldnt move the char blackbolt at all and you shouldnt move the items either. you should it just leave it there, cuz it was still safe since the hacker couldnt have access to change the region transfer. and couldnt touch your items or char ingame .

After All i think the Hacker it was smart always one step ahead of you, waiting for you to make the 1st move to remove the char, to remove and transfer everything to a new account and make yourself look 100% the hacker who did all the transfer leaving the original BlackBolt Acct almost completely empty and so he can play act the real blackbolt owner playing innocent and make yourself look guilty of hacking of everything by doing the transfer.

Now you Probably Did im sure another New KO Account, but regardless of how many ko accts you make sending tickets about your original blackbolt been hacked and also telling KO about your 2nd New KO acct that you transfer blackbolt and items as well. and you have another 3rd New KO acct claiming that you are the Original BlackBolt Owner.

The More New KO Accounts you make the More Faces KO will have to face and think who is the Original BlackBolt Owner ?

Best Choice it was best for you to leave your char and items stay everything in the Original KO blackbold acct that was hacked by the hacker and keep the problem Small Size, now the Problem is Big because they have to deal with the original, 2nd new ko acct you just made and now another ko acct that you send out ticket already.

I know it sucks :angry: , but thats the mistake you did. it was best to keep the problem small instead of making it much bigger.
    and let the Real Hacker make the 1st move by transferring your blackbolt char to a new acct, your items to a new acct , your GBS to a new acct. instead of you doing it.

Now i dont know how or what questions KO customer Support will ask you to proof that you are the original owner, since now your case is super extremely sensitive that KO customer Support has to face and im sure it wont be that fast to solve.

Hope and wish you good Luck, it sucks i know, sometimes we all think we are doing the right move but we dont think if that was the right action to do or worse to do. hope and wish u GL, so u can get ur char and items back.

Amgm1

Smile

hello there,

man man, i think after you did all the moving / transfer char and items to your new acct. , the hacker probably used the old method to you by telling KO " i am the real blackbolt " and the hacker is you cuz you transfer the char on a cypher ring to a new ko acct, also the items and almost everything making yourself look 100% the hacker who did all the transfer in the 1st place to the new ko acct that you did. while your original ko blackbolt acct that was hacked by the real hacker he turned against you by the actions you made.

Now Probably in your original KO Acct that was blackbolt located there in the 1st place, i think that you shouldnt shouldnt move the char blackbolt at all and you shouldnt move the items either. you should it just leave it there, cuz it was still safe since the hacker couldnt have access to change the region transfer. and couldnt touch your items or char ingame .

After All i think the Hacker it was smart always one step ahead of you, waiting for you to make the 1st move to remove the char, to remove and transfer everything to a new account and make yourself look 100% the hacker who did all the transfer leaving the original BlackBolt Acct almost completely empty and so he can play act the real blackbolt owner playing innocent and make yourself look guilty of hacking of everything by doing the transfer.

Now you Probably Did im sure another New KO Account, but regardless of how many ko accts you make sending tickets about your original blackbolt been hacked and also telling KO about your 2nd New KO acct that you transfer blackbolt and items as well. and you have another 3rd New KO acct claiming that you are the Original BlackBolt Owner.

The More New KO Accounts you make the More Faces KO will have to face and think who is the Original BlackBolt Owner ?

Best Choice it was best for you to leave your char and items stay everything in the Original KO blackbold acct that was hacked by the hacker and keep the problem Small Size, now the Problem is Big because they have to deal with the original, 2nd new ko acct you just made and now another ko acct that you send out ticket already.

I know it sucks :angry: , but thats the mistake you did. it was best to keep the problem small instead of making it much bigger.
    and let the Real Hacker make the 1st move by transferring your blackbolt char to a new acct, your items to a new acct , your GBS to a new acct. instead of you doing it.

Now i dont know how or what questions KO customer Support will ask you to proof that you are the original owner, since now your case is super extremely sensitive that KO customer Support has to face and im sure it wont be that fast to solve.

Hope and wish you good Luck, it sucks i know, sometimes we all think we are doing the right move but we dont think if that was the right action to do or worse to do. hope and wish u GL, so u can get ur char and items back. [/b]
    bump

hello there,

Hope and wish you good Luck, it sucks i know, sometimes we all think we are doing the right move but we dont think if that was the right action to do or worse to do. hope and wish u GL, so u can get ur char and items back. [/b]

I didnt read all that cos its to long but ur first paragraph dont make sense to me... this guy said it happened few days ago... no way culd the hacker have contacted k2 with details like that within that timeframe, we all know how fucking gay k2 is, wuld have taken at least the majority of the week b4 k2 wuld have done anything on his behalf.

getitinya

hi i have a lvl 82 sin on ronark i was pk till 0430 this morning 14/07/09 then i went to relog at 0800 same day and my password has been changed i tryed to go through change password details but it says carnt recognise my email is this the kind of security we pay for prem game sucks so bad
    i sent ticket but as u all said ill be waiting long time for any real imput
    i never used sharer or 3rd pty tools so how can someone get my details ????