Detected 3 party tools ??? wtf

This is a discussion on Detected 3 party tools ??? wtf within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So after this stupid update , I can't be online more then 2min online (euko europa) . and tbh i ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Detected 3 party tools ??? wtf

So after this stupid update , I can't be online more then 2min online (euko europa) .

and tbh i have never cheated , and i don't think i got a program that can comeup as an illegal program
    which kind of programs it detect as false ? some1 knows ?

ERROR NUMBER : 10501
    Last edited by Rec7on; 12-22-2012 at 08:09 AM.

Same here before i log in game i got like 10 times crap Errors /Bugs window and shit so stupid!!!I think its cuz of Win 7 atleas some1 told me that .The funy is on my other laptop also win 7 i have no problems with ko...

I got windows 7 and work fine for me, i think it's a problème with your update and you play with a old version..
    Could be a other thing

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nautus View Post
    I got windows 7 and work fine for me, i think it's a problème with your update and you play with a old version..
    Could be a other thing
    Which older version ? Of what ? KO ?
    or you're just guessing , cause that's how it seems like

Yes i just guess you could have a problem during you update, the patch isn't installed as well.. (only a guess)
    So try to re download, hope it will work

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nautus View Post
    Yes i just guess you could have a problem during you update, the patch isn't installed as well.. (only a guess)
    So try to re download, hope it will work
    I've tried , didn't help
    I guess its some sort of program running and I can't figure out which .

Well got 2 option for you to test.

In your taskbar next to your clock are programs that are currently running. You could try disabling all you do not need by rightclicking on the icons and choose exit/quit or something similar. Even an antivirus can trigger these ko errors. I had problem with Panda Cloud antivirus on my netbook so it could even be your virusscanner. I however do not suggest you should play with your antivirus disabled. If this would be the problem you could try installing another v-scanner. FIRST uninstall your current virusscanner before installing another.

Other option
    Try loading your account on another pc you can trust to test it's not an account related problem.

Hope anything helps. Keep me updated

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkicker View Post
    Well got 2 option for you to test.

In your taskbar next to your clock are programs that are currently running. You could try disabling all you do not need by rightclicking on the icons and choose exit/quit or something similar. Even an antivirus can trigger these ko errors. I had problem with Panda Cloud antivirus on my netbook so it could even be your virusscanner. I however do not suggest you should play with your antivirus disabled. If this would be the problem you could try installing another v-scanner. FIRST uninstall your current virusscanner before installing another.

Other option
    Try loading your account on another pc you can trust to test it's not an account related problem.

Hope anything helps. Keep me updated
    well , the account isn't the problem .
    Something I noticed in the HSU ---> I thought it suppose to show the error right ? Well I think it just did .
    I opened the logs to see what's going on , and the hsu cancels almost every .exe program i have on my desktop that ISN'T RUNNING .
    Such as : Call of duty , xfire and what not ...
    I've tried to play without antivirus , didn't help ...
    exactly when I need the forums they are down , how UN EXPECT ABLE .
    Edit : Tried to run combofix , didn't work (+ reinstalling game) .
    Last edited by Rec7on; 12-22-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Banned Senior Member

After 3 hours of trying endless things ... My solution was :

running CCleaner on every option that is available

Sorry wasn't home untill now. Nice to see you fixed it. No clue why ccleaner fixed it but glad it did. Ko likes to do weird things to pc's.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Btw you don't need an antivirus program if you have a brain and do not download random shit off the internet you do not know what it is. The reason it is happening is an external program that is running.

Start
    Type in search bar msconfig
    Startup
    Turn off everything that is not absolutely needed. keep realtek, nvidia/ati drivers.
    Restart your pc

10 years in IT experience.

try checking your PC for any hacking tools...

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Btw you don't need an antivirus program if you have a brain and do not download random shit off the internet you do not know what it is. The reason it is happening is an external program that is running.

Start
    Type in search bar msconfig
    Startup
    Turn off everything that is not absolutely needed. keep realtek, nvidia/ati drivers.
    Restart your pc

10 years in IT experience.
    True antivirus is absolutely not needed but still feel safer with it then without it. And not all users can be trusted without an antivirus/firewall.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    try checking your PC for any hacking tools...
    My netbook got absolutly no hacking tools unless hackshield can read linux partitions wich i strongly doubt. And my main pc is filled with them and hackshield does not say shit. I absolutely do not use them for KO since i reaaaaalllllyyy hate cheaters in this game. I was one of the ppl that send in most cheat reports in just before they took forum down. 25+ video at once from 2 rounds esland both servers.
    Last edited by Buttkicker; 12-22-2012 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkicker View Post
    True antivirus is absolutely not needed but still feel safer with it then without it. And not all users can be trusted without an antivirus/firewall.My netbook got absolutly no hacking tools unless hackshield can read linux partitions wich i strongly doubt. And my main pc is filled with them and hackshield does not say shit. I absolutely do not use them for KO since i reaaaaalllllyyy hate cheaters in this game. I was one of the ppl that send in most cheat reports in just before they took forum down. 25+ video at once from 2 rounds esland both servers.
    Thats the problem turk own you because of reports...kidingDelete the dat file from hs directory and disable any antivirus or firewal and try again