My account

This is a discussion on My account within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys atm my account is in process of a nation transfer(Ready). also, i don't know if it's going to ...
Page: 1

Question

hey guys atm my account is in process of a nation transfer(Ready). also, i don't know if it's going to work since i can't log onto the website of my KOL meaning i'ma need to find a gm or contact ko head quarters so i can fix this as soon as possible. Reason why i can't log the website is because i don't know the password to my KOL also this account's Email was deleted. so if you guys got a contact with a gm please let me know so i can resolve this little issue ty. Or if u got any suggestions please let me know.

The only 2 ways i can see myself getting my info back or helping me transfer to the orc side is 1 getting a gm to help me transfer and help me change my info and 2 is for me to hack my own KOL and figuring it out from there lol.

ty in advance to all that can help

ILoveYouToo

You bought a NT without being able to log into the website? Self-pwn? How can you log ingame but not into the website? If you came up with the password you should know what it is exactly....hm. E-mail was deleted? -.-"

You bought a NT without being able to log into the website? Self-pwn? How can you log ingame but not into the website? If you came up with the password you should know what it is exactly....hm. E-mail was deleted? -.-"[/b]
    password on the website was changed and it is different from my account

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

password on the website was changed and it is different from my account[/b]
    It's probably the same one with your account but it's CaSeSeNsEtIvE

It's probably the same one with your account but it's CaSeSeNsEtIvE[/b]
    trust me i tried it every way imaginable

i had same problem......... if your password is the maximum amount of characters possible ( i think its 12 or 13) then you cant login the site, u MUST use the lost password option and let them send you a new password, then log in and make a new password....

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

i had same problem......... if your password is the maximum amount of characters possible ( i think its 12 or 13) then you cant login the site, u MUST use the lost password option and let them send you a new password, then log in and make a new password....[/b]
    The problem is that he doesn't have a Email address for his account; therefore, Lost Password function pretty much useless :blink: :unsure:

The problem is that he doesn't have a Email address for his account; therefore, Lost Password function pretty much useless :blink: :unsure:[/b]
    i guess that could be a problem :<

Banned

submit a ticket on a different account with the accounts past payment history and ask for a email and password change and that should fix your problems

submit a ticket on a different account with the accounts past payment history and ask for a email and password change and that should fix your problems[/b]
    ty i&#39;ll try that

Banned

ty i&#39;ll try that[/b]
    np , hope it works for ya dont forget to include, the acct id , and all the payment history you can remember..

np , hope it works for ya dont forget to include, the acct id , and all the payment history you can remember..[/b]
    i will i just hope this works !!

Shimmy

hey guys atm my account is in process of a nation transfer(Ready). also, i don&#39;t know if it&#39;s going to work since i can&#39;t log onto the website of my KOL meaning i&#39;ma need to find a gm or contact ko head quarters so i can fix this as soon as possible. Reason why i can&#39;t log the website is because i don&#39;t know the password to my KOL also this account&#39;s Email was deleted. so if you guys got a contact with a gm please let me know so i can resolve this little issue ty. Or if u got any suggestions please let me know.

The only 2 ways i can see myself getting my info back or helping me transfer to the orc side is 1 getting a gm to help me transfer and help me change my info and 2 is for me to hack my own KOL and figuring it out from there lol.

ty in advance to all that can help [/b]
    Put Your USERNAME In Capitals And Your password in lower case.

Manilas

Blah, talk to Zenna, she had the same exact problem you had (my kol password not working (her password was to short XD), lost email). She managed to fix it. Ask her how she did it.